Outdoor Smokey's 2020 Grow - Summer- Autumn Winter

Think you'll make it to a solid 1 kg!

:pass: Thanks SM, would be awesome, to get that, record is from a grow is 251gram and that was from 2 nimbin plants
Huge Cojones for setting up that group shot!
With all the wheels etc, looks like something that would be pulled down the main st of Nimbin on Mardi Grass.
Thanks TeeTee :pass: I was going to photoshop the carts down the nimbin street but, kinda rusty with the software, i found some good images of Nimbin street to use, outside the famous Hemp Bar... hahaha i could still tempted to try to photoshop the carts in

-------------
Update, pretty sure they are near the end going by the trichs on some of the ladies

:hothot::doc1::king:
P1280662.JPG

Group photo - ChemOG just had her drink
Libery Haze and her close up
P1280653.JPG

P1280655.JPG

Super Lemon Haze
P1280656.JPG

P1280659.JPG

Durban Poison
P1280664.JPG

P1280615.JPG

Bubba Kush

P1280639.JPG

P1280630.JPG

:pass: Thanks SM, would be awesome, to get that, record is from a grow is 251gram and that was from 2 nimbin plants

Thanks TeeTee :pass: I was going to photoshop the carts down the nimbin street but, kinda rusty with the software, i found some good images of Nimbin street to use, outside the famous Hemp Bar... hahaha i could still tempted to try to photoshop the carts in

-------------
Update, pretty sure they are near the end going by the trichs on some of the ladies

:hothot::doc1::king:
View attachment 1224043
Group photo - ChemOG just had her drink
Libery Haze and her close up
View attachment 1224044
View attachment 1224045

Super Lemon Haze
View attachment 1224046
View attachment 1224047

Durban Poison
View attachment 1224048
View attachment 1224049

Bubba Kush

View attachment 1224051
View attachment 1224052

whoa, the fanz on the bk are like -> tripadelic! :dizzy: :headbang: ppp

whoa, the fanz on the bk are like -> tripadelic! :dizzy: :headbang: ppp
:pass: Thanks 420Foever lol i agree the most beautiful colour, BBK is and a very frosty girl also, already had to take out some rot, now have a fan only for her so should not happen again... she could be a tripadelic smoke or liberty haze maybe

Smokey , they all look awesome , but , I love the SLH . :cooldance: :thumbsup:.
Hey Hecno, Yes i agree, love the SLH, she is sooooooooooooo lemony, other girls are super also, even poor Durban, she got bugs :pass: :woohoo:

---------------

Update
Last feed of nutes today, though looking at some macro shots i could have started the flushing instead, the usual will be coconut water or brown sugar, which i gave Durban

The Bloom Girls:drool::king:
thegirls.jpg

The New Girls along with the Tommy Toes . The girls are ChemOG, 3 x Harlequins, 2 x auto ( appear stunted from transplant) CBD Sweet
newgirls.jpg

Close ups and why i am thinking they are readyfor this weekend ( Durban for sure due to bugs).

Liberty Haze - tops ( random cola choosen) - ready
LHtopz.jpg

midway down less sun
LHmidway down.jpg

She is pretty much done, cant smell as much of her now. If i were to wait it would be just one more week

-------------------------------------

SLH - top shot, others didnt show up lol have to try again with the camera
SLHtop.jpg

BBK- she is pretty ready also, heaps of trichs on her
bbktop.jpg

midway near bottom
bbkmidway.jpg

Seems the vege garden canna experiment is going pretty well.I got 5 in the garden, here is one, a Purple Punch
purplepunchvegegarden.jpg

@smokeyfromau Did you enjoy the Seedstockers Super Skunk?

Hey Wico, yes i did enjoy super skunk, she is a good plant, nice size, last one she got seeded cause of a sick auto did the crop., yet still nice. She is seems pretty easy to grow and a nice high
Smokey if you get time please take a few pics of those bad azz colas when trimmed how about pretty please Looking mighty fine ! :coffee2:
Hey Green Hornet, yes i can do that for sure, and had planned to show the ladies buds off, usually i trim pretty messy, so will do nice one to show off of each strain.

Super sticky for late winter.
Awesome work there.
Hey SM, Thanks, yes not bad the days are good for growing i think, the nights are the issues and plus less day light hours but with light dep that was fine.

Back