Outdoor Smokey's 2020 Grow - Summer- Autumn Winter

I can't remember why you shouldn't use pH up.... too much N P or K... I think its the N... either way, thats why they say use Bicarb so you don;t end up causing nutrient toxicity...

I can't understand why my short term memory's fucked... anyway must run, need to skin up!

Thanks Tee,:pass: the extra N seemed to halt the fan chomping, thou slowly going on, but i think is more normal now. I am the same i tend to forget sometimes, i just thing you get a few things on our minds so we forget
yamaha for the win! :yay: :headbang: jus sayin & carry on plz...:smoking: ppp
Lol 420Forever :pass:, i actually like yamaha also, nice old school speakers and amps:d5:

No worries about the help mate, :pass:let's see if we can get the nutes dialled in for the final couple of weeks :thumbsup:.....the ph up you were looking at would be for adjusting the feeds going in mate, since you don't have a meter for that lets not worry about it, if you havnt changed water sources it should be ok...?...if it's not fked why fix it and all that :nono:......the next couple of feeds I'd keep the power feed going at half strength bud, the yellowing won't go away but we might be able to stop it from getting any worse:thumbsup:...I'd also be adding some canna p/k 13/14 to the mix at three quarter strength and a bit of liquid kelp if you have em handy...big ladies like them in pots are going to go through the feed fairly quickly I think mate:crisps:....some saucers might be handy for watering if it's just pissing out the bottom mate? Don't let them sit in a saucer full of nutes all day though, just long enough to ensure the pot is fully saturated. We don't want root rot next but you want to avoid dryouts as much as possible :thumbsup:.
Thanks Green Bandit :pass:I gave the girls some N food searles5in1, seemed to pick them up:glutton: Water is the same as before from the tap, who knows if they meddled with it. I have PK13/14, and other nute Canna Bio Flores, P and K. The Gogo is a nice tonic near the end with PK, I got them fabric pots mate and that seems to slow the flow down and keeps them warm at night, brrrrrrrrrr one morning 9c and that sort fo set them back a bit.

Biggest issue is the humidty at night in the tent, have fans on but Bubba got a bit of rot i just removed it and will monitor her:king:

Hey there Y'all:bighug::worship::cheers:
Just a hillbilly in the city.

WOW!!! Whole lot of people using a whole lot of things out there that....I don't use it all....:shrug:

My whole theory is.

K. I. S. S.

" Keep. it. simple. stupid."

I know y'all read my story's and all of my journals...

I don't use any of that shit....you guys are using....Zero.....000

Simply excellent compost....DIY soil..... And BAM...!!#!#
You got excellent weed growing every time and it stays that way.
I don't do shit but water mainly...and make microbe rich tea's..... to use as a foliar spray and water to the root Zone.

All this pH Up PH down synthetic crap....UGH !!#@#%& :yoinks::finger:
You know what....I don't do any of that....:nono::redcard:
Just keep it Simple...
Simple things grow the best weed. :cooldance::yay::dizzy::smokeit::coco:

Using all these manufactured chemicals ain't doing you no good when it comes to you growing Smokey.......

Simple things like composted manure's, Dolomite lime, humic acid, blood meal, bone meal. kelp meal, Epsom salts, bat guano, alpaca composted manure..and more.. the list goes on and on of organic things to use.
Some of the organic things that I use only.. You know the raw eggs raw sugar fish emulsions . Remember those things are what make the microbes feed and the microbes feed the plant...:shooty::frog:

Simply Nature's Way....

I never feed the plant...:nono: I only feed the microbes:hump:always....
I always feed the microbes in the soil... And the microbes on the plant on top of the leaf....Yup!! there's micro colonies on their...too.
That's why my plant's are always green to the end.....

Because I'm not feeding the plant I'm feeding the microbes and the plant takes what it wants from the microbes and what they poop out. Plant's never gets a deficiency and they never gets over fed or under fed....

K. I. S. S.

Well I got a lot of harvesting to do right now..sorry I haven't been on here as much lately to help you out. But a farmer's work is never done and I got to get going....

Y'all take care. From this here hillbilly in the city.

:smokeout:
Thanks GTG :pass: Yes i try to keep it organic, sealres 5in1 i like it good N and has fulvic and humic acid in it. I love your soils and your plants are awesome Bro :woohoo: I used to feem them molassis then brown sugar for the autos, seemed to be good for them

--------------------
:smokeout::hothot::weed: Update time

The girls picked up well from their N intake only to be set back from a few cold nights, but all good, plan to feed and water tomorrow, let them have an extra day to dry out more, Durban she isnt drinking as much as her sisters
SUPER LEMON HAZE

P1270965.JPG

P1270973.JPG

LIBERTY HAZE
P1270976.JPG

P1270981.JPG

DURBAN POISON ( i got some dolomite lime for her - need to check Ph again with her)
P1270982.JPG

P1270988.JPG

BUBBA KUSH
P1270966.JPG

P1270967.JPG

ChemOG for grow comp. She is week 8 leaves are huge 25cm(10inch), i wonder if i should get a 50L pot for her, but maybe too late to transplant, she is at week 9, and had her topping

P1270958.JPG

P1270961.JPG

Next grow, some babies on the go

Harlequins in the big pots and autos , Sweet CBD
P1270963.JPG

I have been down and out cobber , inter net is rat shit , waiting on a tackno type of person to turn up , and you have been given a lot of very good advice . One that stands out is is the moisture content of your soil - very important -. I would like you to -- Look -- at the inputs you are using , and how they interact with soil ph . I also think the pot you are using are wrong . They will dry out very fast . unless you are onto the watering , or that will create ph problems , which in turn will stress you root system -- which leads into nutrient deficiency --- I would love to be a cat . :thumbsup:
DSC_0017.JPG

I have been down and out cobber , inter net is rat shit , waiting on a tackno type of person to turn up , and you have been given a lot of very good advice . One that stands out is is the moisture content of your soil - very important -. I would like you to -- Look -- at the inputs you are using , and how they interact with soil ph . I also think the pot you are using are wrong . They will dry out very fast . unless you are onto the watering , or that will create ph problems , which in turn will stress you root system -- which leads into nutrient deficiency --- I would love to be a cat . :thumbsup:
View attachment 1220996

meow :kitty: ppp

I think they're looking better mate, good job on the recovery :thumbsup:......I'd keep the N source going in at half strength for the next week or so mate, keep the p/k coming to bud...I'd lift it's dose to full strength now though, get them buds nice and plump for harvest...who doesn't love phat gals :pimp::rofl:.........the new ladies are off to a great start mate :bow:....I'm with hec on the pots buddy, I wouldn't use them in summer as keeping up with everyone's water/feed needs is going to be a real pita.
Thanks Tee,:pass: the extra N seemed to halt the fan chomping, thou slowly going on, but i think is more normal now. I am the same i tend to forget sometimes, i just thing you get a few things on our minds so we forget

Lol 420Forever :pass:, i actually like yamaha also, nice old school speakers and amps:d5:

Thanks Green Bandit :pass:I gave the girls some N food searles5in1, seemed to pick them up:glutton: Water is the same as before from the tap, who knows if they meddled with it. I have PK13/14, and other nute Canna Bio Flores, P and K. The Gogo is a nice tonic near the end with PK, I got them fabric pots mate and that seems to slow the flow down and keeps them warm at night, brrrrrrrrrr one morning 9c and that sort fo set them back a bit.

Biggest issue is the humidty at night in the tent, have fans on but Bubba got a bit of rot i just removed it and will monitor her:king:

Thanks GTG :pass: Yes i try to keep it organic, sealres 5in1 i like it good N and has fulvic and humic acid in it. I love your soils and your plants are awesome Bro :woohoo: I used to feem them molassis then brown sugar for the autos, seemed to be good for them

--------------------
:smokeout::hothot::weed: Update time

The girls picked up well from their N intake only to be set back from a few cold nights, but all good, plan to feed and water tomorrow, let them have an extra day to dry out more, Durban she isnt drinking as much as her sisters
SUPER LEMON HAZE

View attachment 1220461
View attachment 1220462

LIBERTY HAZE
View attachment 1220463
View attachment 1220464

DURBAN POISON ( i got some dolomite lime for her - need to check Ph again with her)
View attachment 1220465
View attachment 1220466

BUBBA KUSH
View attachment 1220467

View attachment 1220468

ChemOG for grow comp. She is week 8 leaves are huge 25cm(10inch), i wonder if i should get a 50L pot for her, but maybe too late to transplant, she is at week 9, and had her topping

View attachment 1220469
View attachment 1220471

Next grow, some babies on the go

Harlequins in the big pots and autos , Sweet CBD
View attachment 1220473

They've definitely picked up there, Smokey!
Looking great, you must be starting your harvest count down soon.
The Bubba has some serious crystals on those buds.
The ChemOB leaves are huge!
I think a change up to a 50L may be good for her, if you can do a nice clean transplant.
Because she's still got a lot of growth to go.

View attachment 1220996

:pass: :woohoo: Thanks Hecno mate, loveeeee the cat, when i was young i would try to entice the feral cats into Grandmas house, i was successful, slowly tamed the wild Mummy cat , and then she got knocked up and had kittens, we kept her and the boy. I would have wanted to keep them all lol

Thanks mate, yes i got a day between waterings with the pots so i put the girls in fabric pots to water them and a bucket . I think that is where my issues came from, the drying pots and maybe small part the weather. I always try to be careful with the inputs to not over do it. Every batch of soil gets done with bti and myc fungi, before i plant the girls into their final pots.

I think they're looking better mate, good job on the recovery :thumbsup:......I'd keep the N source going in at half strength for the next week or so mate, keep the p/k coming to bud...I'd lift it's dose to full strength now though, get them buds nice and plump for harvest...who doesn't love phat gals :pimp::rofl:.........the new ladies are off to a great start mate :bow:....I'm with hec on the pots buddy, I wouldn't use them in summer as keeping up with everyone's water/feed needs is going to be a real pita.

Thanks GB :woohoo::pass:I do, i give them 5in1 or Canna Bio Flores N is 3, even though is a bloom nute mate. I stepped up the P to 2 tablespoons. Summer would be too much for those pots , though maybe fabric pots in them or something around them, maybe ligher colour also as it would get hot on the pots. I do hope they are phat gals mate ! seem to be thickening some more:yay:

They've definitely picked up there, Smokey!
Looking great, you must be starting your harvest count down soon.
The Bubba has some serious crystals on those buds.
The ChemOB leaves are huge!
I think a change up to a 50L may be good for her, if you can do a nice clean transplant.
Because she's still got a lot of growth to go.

:pass::yay: Thanks SM, yes must be 2 weeks or so for harvest i think for sure. Bubba is the frosty girl, next would be Liberty Haze. One leaf measured 27cm:nono:, shes a fiesty plant and i am nervous to transplant her at that size, but for sure she would need a bigger pot, i think a plant like her in the ground would see 4 meters or more.

Smokey that fan leaf is a big one and those buds are looking mighty fine also. Hecno cats are cool but that little pooch melts my heart. :lol:
Hey GreenHornet :pass:thanks mate, yes i love Hecnos cat, i am a cat fan lol but the pooch is cute also

Looking great Smokey! How long before harvest?
Smokey, either you have hands like Trump, or those fan leaves are HUGE!
Great recovery mate, all this fucking rain must be a nightmare, but good on ya!
Good luck with the newbies!
Hey TeeTee :pass:Thanks mate, no these leaves are huge lol not like trumps hand, largest one is 27cm to the tip from where the leave forms on the stem. Newbies Harlequins are due to be potted up to the final pots i think tmorrow

------------------------------------------

Update
Had a crack at making a exhaust fan to draw air out and leave it passive, i am finding i got an issue with humidiy up to 66% again:nono:, but i do have 3 fans in the tent to circulate the air to keep the PM and mould i hope at bay:snow2: ( must be a tad cold though when the temp in the mornings has been 11c 10c 12c etc coldest was 9.5
P1280214.JPG

P1280213.JPG

P1280229.JPG

The Harlequins girls ( small one is stunted auto cbd- may come around)
P1280289.JPG

Liberty Haze
P1280297.JPG

Super Lemon Haze
P1280307.JPG

All girls together on Eastside
P1280288.JPG

ChemOG
P1280292.JPG

Back