Smoothies with Raw Canna for Breakfest.

• Thread starter Another One Bites the Dust1
  • Start date
This is amazing. I have no clue about decarbing etc as I'm new to this world. Used to be a huge stoner. Right now I'm going thru my second bout of cervical cancer which started during my third pregnancy. I was lucky the birth of my son was a success. So with that an thyroid problems enlarged thyroid which I'm getting an ultrasound tomorrow find out what's going on there and I have a lump in my lyphnode in my neck which can be lymphoma. I hate pills an an going to the doctors day after day it's now interfering with my job. However, I'm only exhausted all the time. My sugar is thru the roof, I don't eat barely at all but I'm gaining weight like crazy so I made a goal as of April 1st I'm going green. All veggies an fruit an I thought maybe juicing would be a great benefit. I don't want to cook with it because I don't want the high effect. It seems the more I read about this the more confused I get and almost feel like I'm not getting anywhere. I will not give up. I need to be normal again, I have three children youngest being three. I got a long road ahead of me

Have you checked out our PH Plan Quick Start?
We look at other natural remedies that can help you feel the Best that you can!
When your body ph is at 7 or above it turns on your bodies own self healing mechanisms on.
You then have more energy because there is more oxygen in your blood.

These rubs an oils/lotions sound very very interesting first question is if I can learn how to master these will I smell like a walking cannabis plant lmao

They do smell lol, but you can add essential oils or scents. Water curing will take out most of the smells and color without loosing any of the goodies.

Since this helps with blood I'm wondering if it will regulate my platelet levels as I'm a low 135 but the doc won't do crap until it's a low 130

I would say juicing cannabis would help build your platelet levels
http://www.thrombocyte.com/low-platelet-count/
10 Foods That Increase Low Platelet Count
low-platelet-count.jpg

Introduction
Platelets are one of the tiniest cells in the blood stream that protect the body against excessive loss of blood during injury. The platelet cells literally look like plates in their non-active state. In the presence of wound or injury, these cells migrate to the site, bind the damaged blood vessels and forms a blood clot. In its active state, the platelets develop tentacles that seems to take the shape of a spider or an octopus.

What does low platelets mean? The human body should normally have a healthy range of 150000-450000 platelets per mcL of blood. When the platelet count in the blood drops below the normal range, the condition is referred to as thrombocytopenia. The display of low platelet count is usually a symptom of drastic health condition/s.

A low blood platelet count can result to bleeding. Sudden bleeding usually comes from the nose and gums; and under the skin where it displays bruising (usually purpura in the forearms) and pinpoint bleeds (petechia) on the legs and feet. In some women, they experience longer or heavier periods. It’s best to resolve low platelet count immediately even before bleeding takes place because many times, a huge drop can be sudden. In excessive amounts, uncontrolled bleeding can lead to life-threatening conditions like shock and organ failure.

Platelet count Risk of bleeding
>100.000/µL No abnormal bleeding, even after surgery
50.000–100.000/µL The patient bleeds more than normal after an injury
20.000–50.000/µL Easy hemorrhage even with small injury
<20.000/µL The patient may bleed spontaneously (with or without injury)

Treatment for low platelets will likely be costly but there are several helpful resources that can show you comprehensive specifics and step-by-step guidelines around increasing low platelet count using proven and all natural methods, worth to mention the premium guide Conquer Low Platelets. To get your copy and learn more, click here. While low platelet count treatment method like platelet transfusion is necessary for a drop of something like 10000-20000 platelets per mcL from the normal range, a subtler range of low blood platelet count can be simply dealt with an inclusion of just the right food intake.

Foods that combat low platelet count
1. Pomegranate
foods-platelets-pomegranate.jpg

Pomegranate is a multi faceted fruit helpful for low platelets treatment. Its rich red color is a testament to its high iron content. The fruit can help combat increasing platelet reduction with regular consumption. You can eat it raw or in juice form. The fruit is also rich in vitamins to help you keep your energy levels steady despitehaving your blood platelets low in level. Generally, you may have 150ml (5oz) of pomegranate juice daily for 2 weeks. Purchase A Pomegranate Juice Concentrate.

2. Milk
foods-platelets-milk.jpg

Milk is high in calcium, which can help your body regenerate the number of platelets. The calcium content works along with Vitamin K and the milk protein fibrinogen. This is to increase your platelet count and improve the blood’s ability to form clots. Calcium deficiency can lead to having your body take much time longer in forming blood clots, especially when dealing with excessive bleeding. Apart from milk, you can also consume cheese, yogurt and organic dairy products to keep your calcium levels at an optimum. Purchase An All Natural Almond Milk.

3. Folate Rich Food
foods-platelets-folate.jpg

Severe deficiency of folate in the body can result to reduction in blood platelets. To combat this possible consequence, you should take on a diet that includes folate rich foods. Vitamin B9 or folate is extremely important for healthy cell division in the body which can be a beneficial factor in the treatment for low platelet count. A healthy adult should consume at least 400 mg of folate everyday as part of their diet. Some folate rich foods include asparagus, orange juice, spinach and fortified cereals. You may drink about 400ml of orange juice 2 to 3 times each day. Purchase An Orange Juice.

4. Lean Proteins
foods-platelets-leanprotein.jpg

Lean protein foods are excellent sources of zinc and Vitamin B12. These nutrients are essential to reverse the effects of thrombocytopenia. In case of reduced platelets in the body, you should switch to a diet that includesadequate dosage of lean proteins such as turkey, chicken and fish. Oysters are also known as a high source for zinc and should be included in a diet plan towards increasing platelet production. Purchase A Lean Protein Shake.

5. Papaya
foods-platelets-papaya.jpg

The extract prepared from papaya leaves is excellent for overall blood production and increase in platelet count. Just put water and papaya leaves in a kettle and put it on medium heat for 10-15 minutes. The slow heat will help to slowly draw the extract from the papaya leaves. You should boil the solution until the liquid simmers down to half its volume. Drinking this extract twice a day can help increase blood platelets count. Take about 2 tablespoons of the juice twice a day. Purchase A Papaya Leaf Extract.

6. Cod Liver Oil And Flax Seed Oil
foods-platelets-flax-seed.jpg

Consuming either cod liver oil or flaxseed oil can help you strengthen your immune system. It’s considerably a significant low blood platelets treatment approach that helps combat the tendency of the body to confuse andattack its own, including the platelets. Many autoimmune disorders are the leading cause of thrombocytopenia or low platelet count. These oils also help in reducing inflammation in the body as well as improves blood circulation throughout the body. They are beneficially supporting factors but take caution for they might act as a blood thinner. Purchase An Organic Flaxseed Oil.

7. Vitamin A Rich Foods
foods-platelets-carrot.jpg

Vitamin A is essential for healthy platelet production. This nutrient is also significant for protein formation in the body. A healthy protein regulation helps in the process of cell division and growth. This is why it is essential to consume Vitamin A rich foods to sustain normal body function. Some ideal foods that belong to this group are carrot, pumpkin, kale and sweet potatoes. You can have 2-3 glasses of carrot juice a day. Purchase An Organic Orange Carrot Juice.

8. Chlorophyll From Wheatgrass
foods-platelets-wheatgrass.jpg

Chlorophyll has a remarkably similar molecular structure to that of hemoglobin. After all, chlorophyll is essentially commonly known as the blood of plants. This nutrient has a strong effect in overall blood production and increase of platelet count in the body. Wheatgrass juice comprises over 70% of chlorophyll and it is one of the best sources for the nutrient. Take half cup each day. Purchase An Organic Wheatgrass Powder.

9. Vitamin K Rich Foods
foods-platelets-vitk.jpg

Overall high calorie meals are suggested for ideal production of blood platelets. Vitamin K is a necessary ingredient that keeps cell growth at optimum levels in the body. Platelets last up to 10 days only where a healthy quantity of platelets need to be continually produced to replace the lost amount in the body. Eating eggs, liver and kale can be highly beneficial for a plan seeking to achieve adequate Vitamin K for the body.Purchase A Vitamin K Supplement.

10. Macrobiotic Diet
foods-platelets-macrobiotic.jpg

Based on constant research on the body’s nutritional needs along with studies on the patterns of platelet orthrombocyte production, the Platelet Disorder Support Association recommendeds a vital anti-inflammatory diet. This diet has shown to help in optimum blood production. Signs of combating thrombocytopenia in patients has also been observed. The diet recommends a consistent consumption ofwhole grains, vegetables and organic beans. It however recommends reduction in intake levels of animal protein except for fish and high quality natural cheese and yogurt. The diet also recommends avoiding certain food elements that includes aspartame, alcohol, bitter lemon, quinine, tonic water and bitter melon.

While these food groups are essential to help you combat instances of having platelet count low in number, it’s better to start on a diet with the help of your general practitioner or nutritionist, more importantly if you don’t carry any guide with you. This is also important in order to specifically understand– what does a low platelet count mean – in your case and what thrombocytopenia treatment option is the most appropriate. Many people often disregard the occurrence of food allergies when they change their diet. Be careful, especially with regards to doubtful approaches. Food allergies can have severe side effects such as depression, constant fatigue and even cell destruction. In this event, allergic reactions caused by diet changes might actually lead to the destruction of healthy blood cells instead of the purpose of helping with regeneration of the same.

Getting to understand what is low platelet count is not enough. Learn about possible hypersensitivity issues too. Know your allergies before proceeding with any diet changes. An abnormal count of T-cells, a kind of white blood cell, can indicate hypersensitivity to food allergens. If your blood work shows a higher percentage of T-helper cell ratio, strictly monitor your symptoms in association with any changes to a new diet.

Have you checked out our PH Plan Quick Start?
We look at other natural remedies that can help you feel the Best that you can!
When your body ph is at 7 or above it turns on your bodies own self healing mechanisms on.
You then have more energy because there is more oxygen in your blood.

They do smell lol, but you can add essential oils or scents. Water curing will take out most of the smells and color without loosing any of the goodies.

I would say juicing cannabis would help build your platelet levels
http://www.thrombocyte.com/low-platelet-count/
10 Foods That Increase Low Platelet Count
low-platelet-count.jpg

Introduction
Platelets are one of the tiniest cells in the blood stream that protect the body against excessive loss of blood during injury. The platelet cells literally look like plates in their non-active state. In the presence of wound or injury, these cells migrate to the site, bind the damaged blood vessels and forms a blood clot. In its active state, the platelets develop tentacles that seems to take the shape of a spider or an octopus.

What does low platelets mean? The human body should normally have a healthy range of 150000-450000 platelets per mcL of blood. When the platelet count in the blood drops below the normal range, the condition is referred to as thrombocytopenia. The display of low platelet count is usually a symptom of drastic health condition/s.

A low blood platelet count can result to bleeding. Sudden bleeding usually comes from the nose and gums; and under the skin where it displays bruising (usually purpura in the forearms) and pinpoint bleeds (petechia) on the legs and feet. In some women, they experience longer or heavier periods. It’s best to resolve low platelet count immediately even before bleeding takes place because many times, a huge drop can be sudden. In excessive amounts, uncontrolled bleeding can lead to life-threatening conditions like shock and organ failure.

Platelet count Risk of bleeding
>100.000/µL No abnormal bleeding, even after surgery
50.000–100.000/µL The patient bleeds more than normal after an injury
20.000–50.000/µL Easy hemorrhage even with small injury
<20.000/µL The patient may bleed spontaneously (with or without injury)

Treatment for low platelets will likely be costly but there are several helpful resources that can show you comprehensive specifics and step-by-step guidelines around increasing low platelet count using proven and all natural methods, worth to mention the premium guide Conquer Low Platelets. To get your copy and learn more, click here. While low platelet count treatment method like platelet transfusion is necessary for a drop of something like 10000-20000 platelets per mcL from the normal range, a subtler range of low blood platelet count can be simply dealt with an inclusion of just the right food intake.

Foods that combat low platelet count
1. Pomegranate
foods-platelets-pomegranate.jpg

Pomegranate is a multi faceted fruit helpful for low platelets treatment. Its rich red color is a testament to its high iron content. The fruit can help combat increasing platelet reduction with regular consumption. You can eat it raw or in juice form. The fruit is also rich in vitamins to help you keep your energy levels steady despitehaving your blood platelets low in level. Generally, you may have 150ml (5oz) of pomegranate juice daily for 2 weeks. Purchase A Pomegranate Juice Concentrate.

2. Milk
foods-platelets-milk.jpg

Milk is high in calcium, which can help your body regenerate the number of platelets. The calcium content works along with Vitamin K and the milk protein fibrinogen. This is to increase your platelet count and improve the blood’s ability to form clots. Calcium deficiency can lead to having your body take much time longer in forming blood clots, especially when dealing with excessive bleeding. Apart from milk, you can also consume cheese, yogurt and organic dairy products to keep your calcium levels at an optimum. Purchase An All Natural Almond Milk.

3. Folate Rich Food
foods-platelets-folate.jpg

Severe deficiency of folate in the body can result to reduction in blood platelets. To combat this possible consequence, you should take on a diet that includes folate rich foods. Vitamin B9 or folate is extremely important for healthy cell division in the body which can be a beneficial factor in the treatment for low platelet count. A healthy adult should consume at least 400 mg of folate everyday as part of their diet. Some folate rich foods include asparagus, orange juice, spinach and fortified cereals. You may drink about 400ml of orange juice 2 to 3 times each day. Purchase An Orange Juice.

4. Lean Proteins
foods-platelets-leanprotein.jpg

Lean protein foods are excellent sources of zinc and Vitamin B12. These nutrients are essential to reverse the effects of thrombocytopenia. In case of reduced platelets in the body, you should switch to a diet that includesadequate dosage of lean proteins such as turkey, chicken and fish. Oysters are also known as a high source for zinc and should be included in a diet plan towards increasing platelet production. Purchase A Lean Protein Shake.

5. Papaya
foods-platelets-papaya.jpg

The extract prepared from papaya leaves is excellent for overall blood production and increase in platelet count. Just put water and papaya leaves in a kettle and put it on medium heat for 10-15 minutes. The slow heat will help to slowly draw the extract from the papaya leaves. You should boil the solution until the liquid simmers down to half its volume. Drinking this extract twice a day can help increase blood platelets count. Take about 2 tablespoons of the juice twice a day. Purchase A Papaya Leaf Extract.

6. Cod Liver Oil And Flax Seed Oil
foods-platelets-flax-seed.jpg

Consuming either cod liver oil or flaxseed oil can help you strengthen your immune system. It’s considerably a significant low blood platelets treatment approach that helps combat the tendency of the body to confuse andattack its own, including the platelets. Many autoimmune disorders are the leading cause of thrombocytopenia or low platelet count. These oils also help in reducing inflammation in the body as well as improves blood circulation throughout the body. They are beneficially supporting factors but take caution for they might act as a blood thinner. Purchase An Organic Flaxseed Oil.

7. Vitamin A Rich Foods
foods-platelets-carrot.jpg

Vitamin A is essential for healthy platelet production. This nutrient is also significant for protein formation in the body. A healthy protein regulation helps in the process of cell division and growth. This is why it is essential to consume Vitamin A rich foods to sustain normal body function. Some ideal foods that belong to this group are carrot, pumpkin, kale and sweet potatoes. You can have 2-3 glasses of carrot juice a day. Purchase An Organic Orange Carrot Juice.

8. Chlorophyll From Wheatgrass
foods-platelets-wheatgrass.jpg

Chlorophyll has a remarkably similar molecular structure to that of hemoglobin. After all, chlorophyll is essentially commonly known as the blood of plants. This nutrient has a strong effect in overall blood production and increase of platelet count in the body. Wheatgrass juice comprises over 70% of chlorophyll and it is one of the best sources for the nutrient. Take half cup each day. Purchase An Organic Wheatgrass Powder.

9. Vitamin K Rich Foods
foods-platelets-vitk.jpg

Overall high calorie meals are suggested for ideal production of blood platelets. Vitamin K is a necessary ingredient that keeps cell growth at optimum levels in the body. Platelets last up to 10 days only where a healthy quantity of platelets need to be continually produced to replace the lost amount in the body. Eating eggs, liver and kale can be highly beneficial for a plan seeking to achieve adequate Vitamin K for the body.Purchase A Vitamin K Supplement.

10. Macrobiotic Diet
foods-platelets-macrobiotic.jpg

Based on constant research on the body’s nutritional needs along with studies on the patterns of platelet orthrombocyte production, the Platelet Disorder Support Association recommendeds a vital anti-inflammatory diet. This diet has shown to help in optimum blood production. Signs of combating thrombocytopenia in patients has also been observed. The diet recommends a consistent consumption ofwhole grains, vegetables and organic beans. It however recommends reduction in intake levels of animal protein except for fish and high quality natural cheese and yogurt. The diet also recommends avoiding certain food elements that includes aspartame, alcohol, bitter lemon, quinine, tonic water and bitter melon.

While these food groups are essential to help you combat instances of having platelet count low in number, it’s better to start on a diet with the help of your general practitioner or nutritionist, more importantly if you don’t carry any guide with you. This is also important in order to specifically understand– what does a low platelet count mean – in your case and what thrombocytopenia treatment option is the most appropriate. Many people often disregard the occurrence of food allergies when they change their diet. Be careful, especially with regards to doubtful approaches. Food allergies can have severe side effects such as depression, constant fatigue and even cell destruction. In this event, allergic reactions caused by diet changes might actually lead to the destruction of healthy blood cells instead of the purpose of helping with regeneration of the same.

Getting to understand what is low platelet count is not enough. Learn about possible hypersensitivity issues too. Know your allergies before proceeding with any diet changes. An abnormal count of T-cells, a kind of white blood cell, can indicate hypersensitivity to food allergens. If your blood work shows a higher percentage of T-helper cell ratio, strictly monitor your symptoms in association with any changes to a new diet.

I haven't. Thank you so much for all this wonderful information.

Back