Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack under x3 600w

Awesome! I can't wait to see this. I've got 5 Sour Crack going in hydro. You're ambitious. I'm on the bus.

Nice good rate mate your looking sorted for Xmas I'm watching ✌

hi there, and thanks for the positive comments, some good people here i see,
i am now at 23 days, hopefully the pictures i have come out, i have upped one light to 600w and one is 400w still, the electric meter is racing!, around half of them are looking a bit droopy, i wonder if the cold is keeping them a bit down?
i would also like to ask if i can run the lights 24/7 for the whole entire grow? as to heat the tent is going to be a bstard!,, any advice?
the feed is still dutch grow on half measure but they look like they need a good feed so i may up the feed to the recommended dose next mix.
its hard to look after these as much as normally would, due to security issues,

i have also just put another 35 seeds in sunday afternoon and they have already cracked,they are at a friends, and will be going under 4x400w in 6l coco !

i could do with advice please, can i run the lights 24/7,, and do they like to eat nutes or light feeders at 3 weeks?

one last wuestion is do you trim the bottoms of the autos, ie lollypop or let them all grow, i not want fluff bud to trim its a bugger,
all the best guys and girls

u0-weu-d1-49beffe7fa444c72a37208509a09dc46^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpgu0-weu-d3-ebbfb5fbe7554e289781a2b4672ac4df^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Hi mrsmall.. I have run lights during winter at 24/0 with no real issue.. the plant occasionally look a little tired but yielded well...
You can remove the lowest branch set or two in a sog..:Sharing One:

Thanks duggy,
hey Mitch these are great, they looking a big saggy, I have just turned extraction off as no stink yet and I not running full light show as yet so need the warmth, do you reakon it saggy cause cold? Floor level is 18 deg, since I offed the extraction it should get to about 25, I will check in morning
cheer mate and I will post other grow in next few weeks

I had my Lights 24/7 during the Whole Run with the Mephisto Gear. Currently at cleansing and ended up with hella Frosty Ladys. With the Feeds in my Test i gave them the First light Feeding with Nutes at Day 18 before that only Root Juice and Ph balanced Water worked out perfect they go really low on Nutes.

Hey thanks medic g, were you in coco?

today they looking to droopy for my liking, a little yellow also so i not sure if i need to up the feed or give them non, i also think they may be overwatered so i going to let them dry right out, i didnt think it was possible to overwater in coco but i not think of any other reason for the droopyness, i not used to going from seed so time to let them dry right out i think,

cheers for replys

Yes Pure Coco Mrsmall for the Mephisto Strains its more important to watch the Ph Strictly i had it between 5,5-5,8 in Veg and 6,6 Straight thru the whole flowering. They thing with Coco is better more feeds and less water than Watering like Soil all the Time. Had to learn this over 2 Years till i found my Perfect Water n dryout Cycle.

Very helpful medic G, i can dig all of the above, my putting them in 4L finishing pots is where i have been watering maybe to much , every few days , and not having done seeds for a while,, i just poked my head in and extraction back on, temp 20.8 and most of them have perked up, a few looking droopy still but i am going to let them dry out,
good on the ph as mine is 5.8, i best get fish tank heater in the res as water getting chilli now,

thanks for your advice, i appreciate it indeed

Back