Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack under x3 600w

mrsmall

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi there all,

big hi to mephisto genetics, and great at delivery of there fine seeds

Well i wanted to do a bit more then i am currently running but security and space turned out a little issue so i am down to 60 girls in a 2x2 metre tent,
i have x4 600 w dimmable ballasts with a geko 2500 SQM box fan running on a variac,
4L poly pots with coco,

The seeds pretty amazing as had 100% germination rate, 60 out of 60 germinated and are under x2 400w currently,

i put them in wet tissue paper in a plastic tupperware container for 3 days and they all had good tails,
now we are at 8 days in the final pots of 4l coco,

i am looking at posting a picture and will update when i can , as security is a bit of an issue hope u all understand its not easy tending to the girls,

nutes are dutch grow A and B , i use rhitzotonic and all nutes at half the dose it says on the bottle,

well lets watch them roll , i will come along in time to ask questions i can bet, but i will pump up the wattage to a 600w per 20 girls, if they can fit SOG ,

peace to all there
cheers
Mr small

Attachments

• u0-weu-d2-a543d62da18d45f4942454c0ace3643e^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    u0-weu-d2-a543d62da18d45f4942454c0ace3643e^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 103
  • u0-weu-d1-5c88ddbba0994ca2999e7b5139d05a35^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    u0-weu-d1-5c88ddbba0994ca2999e7b5139d05a35^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 98
Good luck with these!

Hi there all,

big hi to mephisto genetics, and great at delivery of there fine seeds

Well i wanted to do a bit more then i am currently running but security and space turned out a little issue so i am down to 60 girls in a 2x2 metre tent,
i have x4 600 w dimmable ballasts with a geko 2500 SQM box fan running on a variac,
4L poly pots with coco,

The seeds pretty amazing as had 100% germination rate, 60 out of 60 germinated and are under x2 400w currently,

i put them in wet tissue paper in a plastic tupperware container for 3 days and they all had good tails,
now we are at 8 days in the final pots of 4l coco,

i am looking at posting a picture and will update when i can , as security is a bit of an issue hope u all understand its not easy tending to the girls,

nutes are dutch grow A and B , i use rhitzotonic and all nutes at half the dose it says on the bottle,

well lets watch them roll , i will come along in time to ask questions i can bet, but i will pump up the wattage to a 600w per 20 girls, if they can fit SOG ,

peace to all there
cheers
Mr small

Thats got to be a lot of heat in the tent with 2 x 600 watt lights! I could heat a 10ftx10ft room in the dead of winter with one 600 watt MH, I did last winter, The room would get so hot ,I ran a window fan all winter, and I'm talking 120F some days lol. If you invest in more lighting, go LED. I did and will never go back to HPS/MH! I bought a pair of TopLED lights for $204.00 U.S. shipped and they've been working great.

Nice, I'll be watching your thread. Good luck.

Thats got to be a lot of heat in the tent with 2 x 600 watt lights! I could heat a 10ftx10ft room in the dead of winter with one 600 watt MH, I did last winter, The room would get so hot ,I ran a window fan all winter, and I'm talking 120F some days lol. If you invest in more lighting, go LED. I did and will never go back to HPS/MH! I bought a pair of TopLED lights for $204.00 U.S. shipped and they've been working great.
Hope no one minds me asking a quick question. What would the coverage be, roughly, for those lights Pops?

Nice, hope heat isnt a problem, good luck ill be tagging along for sure

Welcome to AFN mrsmall...should have a packed stinking tent in a couple of weeks.. Best of luck.."AFN smoke out"

Nice one mr small, looking forward to seeing these !

Good luck, mitch!

Looks exciting, I'll be tagging along if you don't mind mrsmall.

Got to love those mephisto genetics. All the best bro :goodluck:

Welcome to AFN mrsmall, interesting you are going for the SOG concept, with which variety are you growing?

PAL :peace:

MB.

Back