Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack under x3 600w

Just to update you for those interested,

these are CRAZY GIRLS! They have all perked up completly and are now under 1200w 24/7, they love the light , as soon as they have widened out some more I will crank the other 600w on, but the change in last couple of days is astounding, some have already got crown flowers, awesome plants these be,

they are pretty short as only in a 4l pot but they looking real deep green and on nearly recommended mix of Dutch grow, next feed will be bloom , but I am giving 25l every day or 2 which is going to prob end up being x2 a day when in full swing,

I will get pics as soon as I can, afraid it's not possible to get without hps lights on yet but when the finished I will get some natural light snaps, all the best and thanks mephisto team

IMG_6169.jpgcomplete turn around here, they looking damn amazing now, what a difference a few days makes with these,
now its going to be feeding everyday around three quarters of a litre each

Here we are at full flow with one week left until chop, 10 weeks they will be although i would like to give them an extra week ,, xmas run they be needed!^2428618A407E5ABED36FAD98E13B82E493DF1AA7E1C9898E2B^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpgauots.jpgthey are solid nuggets, short and stocky but hard as nails!

will do weigh in soon as chopped and dry,, they been on 1800w for last 3/4 weeks spread out 20 under each lamp.

cheers all :d5:

Looking AWESOME in there :)

Now that's a tent, damn :hug:

Lookin sweet bro.. 60 plants if my maths is correct?? Wat u hopin to yield??

:Sharing One:Hope to yield as much as possible hope2grow! But I have never yet achieved a gpw so that would be ace, I would be happy with a kilo but anything will do as I need Xmas fund!
cheers

Awesome job man. I like ambition. Takes a special kind of person to show heart like that, congratulations

:Sharing One:Hope to yield as much as possible hope2grow! But I have never yet achieved a gpw so that would be ace, I would be happy with a kilo but anything will do as I need Xmas fund!
cheers

Assume from the pics your just hand watering m8? Quite a bit of time dedicated im sure :) how much are they drinkin? R u feeding once a day? Just tryin to get a feel for how much dedication is involved in so many gorgeous ladies ;) looks well worth the effort now anyway :)

Back