Seed Bank Span Lion Genetics

I've been researching him and looking legit to me. I found he's using mephisto as breeding stock on autoflower and has some photo strains as well. I believe he works out of California.

I've been researching him and looking legit to me. I found he's using mephisto as breeding stock on autoflower and has some photo strains as well. I believe he works out of California.
Thanks for the info. He has a strain I'm very interested. It's called Grizzly's Breath. It is Mephisto 3BOG x Lambs Breath, and the cross of those two genetics has me thinking it must be stellar as long as the Lambs Breath is true to the name.
:d5:

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. He has a strain I'm very interested. It's called Grizzly's Breath. It is Mephisto 3BOG x Lambs Breath, and the cross of those two genetics has me thinking it must be stellar as long as the Lambs Breath is true to the name.
I remember when I was a kid growing up in ny lambs breath was the shit, I believe it's a Jamaican strain. I been looking at them too,can't beat 8 beans fir the price. I noticed a bank has grizzly breath on sale for 50 bucks right now,if I can find it I'll post it

Yeah man - I just bought 4 beans (Grizzly Breath) from him at the DGC Cup last weekend! I will definitely work it into rotation and do a grow thread. I'm really curious about this. I had a 3BOG do well a few months ago in soil, and Lambs Breath is legendary (maybe all legend). In any event I'm stoked!

Yeah man - I just bought 4 beans (Grizzly Breath) from him at the DGC Cup last weekend! I will definitely work it into rotation and do a grow thread. I'm really curious about this. I had a 3BOG do well a few months ago in soil, and Lambs Breath is legendary (maybe all legend). In any event I'm stoked!
Sweet, tag me when you start the Journal!

Back