Autos outdoors

grower of sorts

New User
Reaction score
Hey guys new grower all around and looking to run some autos outdoors this year. Thinking of running 10 or 20 gallon fabric pots with fox farm ocean forest soil. Not really sure what genetics I am going to run or if autos are good outdoors? Any help tips advice would be greatful

Hey guys new grower all around and looking to run some autos outdoors this year. Thinking of running 10 or 20 gallon fabric pots with fox farm ocean forest soil. Not really sure what genetics I am going to run or if autos are good outdoors? Any help tips advice would be greatful
Oh yeah, plenty of folks grow autos outside….. we’ve had growers from the desert to the tundra onsite that have grown out doors with great success. Most start indoors, as autos require an easy start to life in order to reach their potential. 20 gallon is probably over kill for all but the largest strains… otherwise it sounds like you’ve got a decent plan.

I run autos almost every year outside. I try and get them sprouted so they’re in mid flower @ the summer solstice.

As stated before, smooth starts, so inside better to start. Although I’ve grown several plants sown in the garden too and they did fine. A bit smaller overall, but you just add a seed or two to make up for it.

Nice thing about having them in bags is you can run them under some cover if you get some summer showers.

10 gal is plenty.

Back