Ok tails were at about 0.75cm which is enough for me and got a hectic few days coming up so not sure when the next chance would be, so they are potted up under their little humidity domes.

Next update will be day one once she is up and got them baby leaves open.

2015-10-02 12.35.40.jpg

Me to bro, been getting proper pissed not growing but the misses needed a little break from it and can understand that one.

"Bennies" ??

Thanks for dropping in mate, hope to put on a good show for ya.
Oh i know the feeling dude.
It took me along while to convince the misses to get a second grow tent.
I meant the beneficial bacteria that you are using , or the agro bacteria as you call them.

Best vibes for your ladies amigo !!! :greenthumb:

Gracias tio, equalmente por tus tias guapas ;) (or something close lol)

Oh i know the feeling dude.
It took me along while to convince the misses to get a second grow tent.
I meant the beneficial bacteria that you are using , or the agro bacteria as you call them.

Yeah she has been going through a rough patch at the moment so i gave in for a while, but she sees how happy i am when growing so told me "just fucking do it then, just dont go crazy"
Got ya now pal a new word to add to my dictionary lol, AgroBacterias is the brand name they are a newish Spanish product that i like the look of and for €4 for 15g in my local grow shop gotta be worth a shot, been using their bug preventative for a bit now and have been very happy with it.

subbed for the grow dude sending some grow :karmacloud: your way:pass:

Cheers pal, take up a seat and enjoy, oh yeah and dont forget to stay baked.

Day 1

Was out all day yesterday and did not check the girls till 00.30 this morning, by the size of them i would say the popped sometime in the afternoon but will be counting today as day 1 proper, the first few pics are of when i checked last night and the rest from 20 mins ago.

Orange Alien has shed her shell nicely and left a healthy, slim leafed looking seedling. Deep Blue C ended with a twin again, this time the main seedling had shed her shell nicely and was standling tall and the twin was still wearing a helmet and was about 4-5mm in size, i got the shell off with a thin tip scalpel and managed to replant it with the tip of the blade, so god knows what will come of it.

Also to early to tell for sure yet, but looks like Deep Blue C could be showing the same winning mutation from last time, so fingers crossed on that one ;)

Orange Alien
2015-10-04 00.28.27.jpg
2015-10-04 16.18.14.jpg
2015-10-04 16.18.27.jpg

Deep Blue C
2015-10-04 00.18.06.jpg
2015-10-04 00.21.29.jpg
2015-10-04 00.21.54.jpg
2015-10-04 00.27.08.jpg
2015-10-04 16.22.29.jpg
2015-10-04 16.23.24.jpg

Last edited:
Deep Blue C has just started showing her second node and all seems normal this run, so looks like a got a normal baby this time round with no mutations. This is made planning what to do with her next a bit easier now and she is now a prime candidate for fimming, as if she is the same fat cola pheno that i got first time round i want as many tops as possible because each and one ends up like a overexcited donkeys dick ;)

Gracias tio, equalmente por tus tias guapas ;) (or something close lol)

Yeah she has been going through a rough patch at the moment so i gave in for a while, but she sees how happy i am when growing so told me "just fucking do it then, just dont go crazy"
Got ya now pal a new word to add to my dictionary lol, AgroBacterias is the brand name they are a newish Spanish product that i like the look of and for €4 for 15g in my local grow shop gotta be worth a shot, been using their bug preventative for a bit now and have been very happy with it.

Cheers pal, take up a seat and enjoy, oh yeah and dont forget to stay baked.
Id be interested in the bug preventative, does it deal with fungus gnats? Is it organic and bacteria based like there other products?
They are looking nice and healthy dude. Cant wait to see them in the next update.

Back