Id be interested in the bug preventative, does it deal with fungus gnats? Is it organic and bacteria based like there other products?
They are looking nice and healthy dude. Cant wait to see them in the next update.

Its is organic but not bacteria based, is just neem oil + citrus oil and has worked great to keep mites and thrips at bay where as usually they are a regular Summer problem here, but not to sure about gnats as is not mentioned in the product spec sheet.

Here is a link to the Protect Killer here that i have been using
http://www.agrobacterias.com/en/products/protect-killer-1

They also have Total Killer that is basicly a Potassium Soap from Potassium Salts.
http://www.agrobacterias.com/en/products/total-killer

Spider Killer a cinnamon extract
http://www.agrobacterias.com/en/products/spider-killer

Snake Killer which is Bacillus Thuringiensis
http://www.agrobacterias.com/en/products/snake-killer

Looking forward to the next update too, as the have both started nicely and clearly showing a second node already, so should have made some nice progress by them :)

Spanglish,

I wish you well with this grow. I just noticed the other day that you too are using BioBizz Light Mix as your grow media. I don't know how I did not notice this before. I am using Ionic Grow as my grow nutes but my local grow shop carries the BioBizz line of nutes so I picked up the Bio-Bloom for my bloom nutes. I am trying to work the kinks out of my growing process. After reading over your past grows I found many ideas to improve my current and my future grows. Thank you for sharing what you have learned.

Spanglish,

I wish you well with this grow. I just noticed the other day that you too are using BioBizz Light Mix as your grow media. I don't know how I did not notice this before. I am using Ionic Grow as my grow nutes but my local grow shop carries the BioBizz line of nutes so I picked up the Bio-Bloom for my bloom nutes. I am trying to work the kinks out of my growing process. After reading over your past grows I found many ideas to improve my current and my future grows. Thank you for sharing what you have learned.

We've grown our autos for many years using lightmix, and just the biobizz grow and bloom.

Very simple , little problems and would highly recommend them!

Spanglish,

Thanks for the best wishes bro and am happy my ramblings have been able to help you.

I have been more then happy with the Biobizz soil and nutes and have had 9 in 9 healthy seedlings sprout in the Light Mix since i started using it. The Grow, Bloom and AlgaMic that i use are very forgiving and you will be hard pushed to over feed using them, the only thing i will say is have a bottle of CalMg on hand unless you water is high in this you will see a def in one of these by weeks 2-3 even though AlgaMic contains micro elements just don't sometimes seem to be enough for autos.

Day 1

Was out all day yesterday and did not check the girls till 00.30 this morning, by the size of them i would say the popped sometime in the afternoon but will be counting today as day 1 proper, the first few pics are of when i checked last night and the rest from 20 mins ago.

Orange Alien has shed her shell nicely and left a healthy, slim leafed looking seedling. Deep Blue C ended with a twin again, this time the main seedling had shed her shell nicely and was standling tall and the twin was still wearing a helmet and was about 4-5mm in size, i got the shell off with a thin tip scalpel and managed to replant it with the tip of the blade, so god knows what will come of it.

Also to early to tell for sure yet, but looks like Deep Blue C could be showing the same winning mutation from last time, so fingers crossed on that one ;)

Orange Alien
View attachment 491506 View attachment 491507 View attachment 491509

Deep Blue C
View attachment 491512 View attachment 491513 View attachment 491514 View attachment 491515 View attachment 491517 View attachment 491518

Looking beautiful Spanglis !!!! im watching !!! :):smoking:

Day 7

Ok that's the first and slowest week down and out of the way, have been running them all on a 24/0 light cycle for this week to see if it made any difference in growth speed over the first week but apart from using more electricity would say is the same as running 18/6 or 20/4 at this stage, going to be setting the timer tonight though for a 20/4 cycle as this is where they will stay at for the rest of the grow.

Both has a weak feed on Day 5 with just some grow and CalMg to try stop the early defs i keep getting by feeding a little late before they show, both looked to have taken it fine.

Orange Alien is about a day or two behind at this stage as the smaller of the two, as she has been since germ with the smallest of the two tap roots when planted. She is also showing a little droop, moisture is just about spot on and RH and temps are as close to perfect as i have ever had at this stage (24c-28c @ 45%-55%RH) and seems to be a healthy little seedling so not worried at all, did notice when i had lights off setting up the timer that droop improved so almost as if she is getting tired from the lack of dark period and i more sensitive to it than Deep Blue C.

Deep Blue C is showing real quick early growth and better still the signs of some nice fat darker than normal leaves (fingers crossed looks like the big cola pheno again so far), still not sure on the chance of a repeat mutation also as the second node came normally but looks got stuck on the third with the leaves getting bigger on the first and second and no new growth (looks to be natural topping/fimming on the cards :) )

Feeds

Deep Blue C (prewatered 5L water 3 days before potting seed)
Day 1 - X
Day 2 - X
Day 3 - X
Day 4 - 100ml water
Day 5 - 50ml water
Day 6 - grow 1ml/L + CalMg 1.2ml/L @ 250ml
Day 7 - X

Orange Alien (prewatered 1.5L water 3 days before potting seed)
Day 1 - X
Day 2 - 100ml water
Day 3 - X
Day 4 - 100ml water
Day 5 - 200ml water
Day 6 - grow 1ml/L + CalMg 1.2ml/L @ 250ml
Day 7 - 300ml water

Orange Alien
2015-10-10 09.51.18.jpg
2015-10-10 09.51.30.jpg

Deep Blue C
2015-10-10 09.53.31.jpg