Spanglish

Certified Rambler
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Crack and Alien Vs Triangle
So we are off, soil mixed with extras and presoaked, and two beans in between kitchen towels getting their germ on :)

Gone with another Deep Blue C in the 11L square pot as she is currently one of my all time fav smokes auto or photo and reckon she could be better still given a perfect dry and cure, am also going with the 11L over the 6L Air-Pot so i can get away with feeding her a bit less than every day.

In the 1L Air-Pot am going to have what will be a topped SODK x Alien, with the thinking that along with the smaller pot and topping it will keep her size down enough to squeeze her in and still be productive, if she starts to get to unruly will top her again s will see how it goes as we move along.

Soil is Bio Bizz Light Mix as always with about 20% added perlite, along with approx 1g Mycoplant Micorriza + approx 1g Agrobacterias BactoHemp, this has been presoaked with about 4.5L of filtered PH 6.5 water and is ready for the beans to be planted, also have Agrobacterias BactoBloom that is to be added to the soil in water at mid stretch so what it will be in the soil and active nicely in time for bloom period.

The nutes are as always Green Planet ProCal(CaMg) and Bio Bizz Grow, Bloom, AlgaMic but will be dropping the Root Juice this time as i don't think it will be needed alongside the bacterias and fungus, as they should get root development rocking on there own. Am going with BAC Organic PK as a bloom booster as it seemed a cheaper organic friendly alternative to the Plagron Green Sensation that done wonders last time round.

Lighting is going to be just the box this time round with outside temps on the way down is going to way to cold out for the girls, and with the temps drop in the back room the heat spike in the box will be long gone so conditions should be great. Have changed out the old 150w dual spectrum CFL as it was at the end of its life and got a new 125w 6400k CFL for veg and got on order a 200w 2700k CFL on order for bloom, the two 30w 5500k LED bulbs will be put into use in a week or two also for side lighting.

Also got the 20w Cyclone Fan for air circulation when needed which will be one the timer with the lights this time round, to stop it pulling temps down to low after lights out.

Finally Agrobacterias Protect Killer as a preventative for pests not that it should be needed this run, but the stuff done wonders through this summers grow and was my first time ever in this location without one problem from mites or thrips.

2015-10-01 11.01.23.jpg
2015-10-01 11.01.58.jpg
2015-10-01 11.03.40.jpg
2015-10-01 11.05.00.jpg
2015-10-01 11.05.34.jpg
2015-10-01 11.07.46.jpg

Along for the ride mate, good luck!

I'm Subbed up. Always enjoy your grows.

Thanks guys for the support, here is hoping i don't disappoint and restock my rapidly depleting supply of Mephisto yummies soon;)

Great work on your BOM win as well @Fantasy Island bro, she was a real beauty you really have come so far in so little time its amazing and a pleasure to see.

Getting their germ on ;)
2015-10-01 13.22.40.jpg

Deep Blue C has cracked already and is showing the tip of a little tail, can see them both being potted up by the morning, as the Orange Alien is swelling nicely.

:chimp:
Waiting Mode ON

Both cracked and showing tails this morning, reckon in the pots after lunch now as i am waiting for just a little more tail before potting, they are currently only 0.25cm or so.

Hi Spanglish

Im looking forward to seeing what you do with this one dude.
Also im glad to see more people using bennies in grows.

Me to bro, been getting proper pissed not growing but the misses needed a little break from it and can understand that one.

"Bennies" ??

Thanks for dropping in mate, hope to put on a good show for ya.

Back