You got that right! Even if ya feck it up - the genetics won't let you fail. With 2 major feck ups I still managed to get 120g wet off my Sour Crack and my Deep Blue C will probably be at least 200g wet. Loving the Mephisto girls. Will probably be starting a Sour Hound as soon as my DBC is done.

You got that right! Even if ya feck it up - the genetics won't let you fail. With 2 major feck ups I still managed to get 120g wet off my Sour Crack and my Deep Blue C will probably be at least 200g wet. Loving the Mephisto girls. Will probably be starting a Sour Hound as soon as my DBC is done.

Yep they seem to very vigorous and forgiving girls, that once they get them roots down are on autopilot to the end. You just got to looks at @HubbaBubba and his K.I.S.S threads where he throws just about everything he can at them all at once and they just bounce back and keep on producing top shelf smoke for him.

Yep they seem to very vigorous and forgiving girls, that once they get them roots down are on autopilot to the end. You just got to looks at @HubbaBubba and his K.I.S.S threads where he throws just about everything he can at them all at once and they just bounce back and keep on producing top shelf smoke for him.

And the cuttings, tell him about the cuttings. :woody:

I think it is possible to grow a Sea of Green from the cuttings of one Mephisto seed.
Say... 20 cuttings. If somebody did it right with rooting hormone and clean tools, could be impressive.
Would cuttings would root faster in hydroponics?
I figure nobody believes me so I'm not putting a dent in seed sales. :woohoo:

Last edited:
And the cuttings, tell him about the cuttings. :woody:

I think it is possible to grow a Sea of Green from the cuttings of one Mephisto seed.
Say... 20 cuttings. If somebody did it right with rooting hormone and clean tools, could be impressive.
Would cuttings would root faster in hydroponics?
I figure nobody believes me so I'm not putting a dent in seed sales. :woohoo:

How could i forget about the cuttings, yet another autoflower myth busted from the Hubba lab. Ohhhh a SOG from a single seed and multiple baby nugs now that would be a sight to see, could be a exclusive from the lab for you for 2016.

Am back from my holiday wanderings South to see family and friends and getting ready to smoke in the New Year, just had to update quickly on this batch of Deep Blue C as she is curing up into a real killer smoke ;)

I hit her real hard in a 3-4g spliff with a good old time smoker/grower friend over the holidays and she literally put me on my back, i was concious but as soon as i stood up all i could see were swirling colors and lights as my legs could not hold me and i fell to the ground just sitting there laughing and talking about god knows what, this went on for a good half hour before i was able to walk properly again, have not been that high since the 90s when i was in my teens so was a real festive treat.

Am back from my holiday wanderings South to see family and friends and getting ready to smoke in the New Year, just had to update quickly on this batch of Deep Blue C as she is curing up into a real killer smoke ;)

I hit her real hard in a 3-4g spliff with a good old time smoker/grower friend over the holidays and she literally put me on my back, i was concious but as soon as i stood up all i could see were swirling colors and lights as my legs could not hold me and i fell to the ground just sitting there laughing and talking about god knows what, this went on for a good half hour before i was able to walk properly again, have not been that high since the 90s when i was in my teens so was a real festive treat.

Hahaha sounds like a good time @Spanglish! :d5: Glad you had safe travels. I'm sorry if you have already mentioned it what strains are next?

Hahaha sounds like a good time @Spanglish! :d5: Glad you had safe travels. I'm sorry if you have already mentioned it what strains are next?

Thanks pal had a great time catching up with friends and family and getting proper baked ;) Still not 100% on what i will run next if its a auto will be either Triangle Kush or another SODK x Alien or if temps are up by the time i start the grow will be a photo from a local breeder that i am itching to try, god know when yet though as things are about to get hectic here over the following year.

Happy new year to you and yours and hope it brings you happiness and mountains of new growing knowledge.

Thanks pal had a great time catching up with friends and family and getting proper baked ;) Still not 100% on what i will run next if its a auto will be either Triangle Kush or another SODK x Alien or if temps are up by the time i start the grow will be a photo from a local breeder that i am itching to try, god know when yet though as things are about to get hectic here over the following year.

Happy new year to you and yours and hope it brings you happiness and mountains of new growing knowledge.

Thanks brother, Happy New Year to you and yours too. I just had a SODK x Alien germ in 48 hrs. Thought it was impressive. I'm probably getting ahead of myself with another plant but I couldn't help it. Anyway enough about my grow...lol

Have you thought about vegging a photo while you grow a quick auto? Just train the photo like crazy or start it before harvesting the auto. I know space isn't in abundance. I want to try a photo in the future. Figure I'll practice the crazier training and topping skills one day on a photo. Have you grown photos before?

Back