Thanks brother, Happy New Year to you and yours too. I just had a SODK x Alien germ in 48 hrs. Thought it was impressive. I'm probably getting ahead of myself with another plant but I couldn't help it. Anyway enough about my grow...lol

Have you thought about vegging a photo while you grow a quick auto? Just train the photo like crazy or start it before harvesting the auto. I know space isn't in abundance. I want to try a photo in the future. Figure I'll practice the crazier training and topping skills one day on a photo. Have you grown photos before?

No such thing as to many plants in my book lol and even if i had the slightest more space than i currently do i would most probably get carried away just the same ;)

Have got about 10 years on and off photo experience growing outside and find them easier and more forgiving than autos to grow, would be a great way for you to practice training due to no limitations in veg time they will bounce back from just about anything you want to try throw at them.

Happy New Year Spang.

Happy New Year to you too brother, hope it brings you happiness, health, prosperity and bushy gardens of green ;)

Nice Spanglish, I didn't realize they were easier to grow. Makes sense they are more forgiving though. I'll definitely be looking into some photo seeds in the future for some side projects. Wish I trusted places like Mephisto. Guess they need some photo strains to sell me. Jk lol

Could you do photos in your current indoor setup @Spanglish? Don't you have a height limit of 24" or is that Hairyman that I'm thinking of?

I have got about 31" height minus the size of the pot, would run the photo 12/12 from seed to keep her small but reckon it should still yield about the same as the autos i have grown in the same space.

So with the height limitation negating a yield increase, do you see any advantage to growing photos?

Not really just a bit of a change up really, and the seeds i got from the breeders collective have got some interesting genetics that i am interested in but wont get close to the best of them in my space, so will most probably end up running another auto if that even happens will most likely be my last grow for a while, gonna be some big changes happening through this year and thing are going to be getting kinda crazy here.

Day 61 Orange Alien chop chop

Fingers are sticky and i smell like the skunk that mated with a grapefruit but she is chopped, trimmed and hanging, ideally she would have gone another 4-5 days but as mentioned earlier i got lucky taking her down early as rot had just started in that mass of bud and reckon that if i waited would have spread straight through her. Not the biggest by a long way but what's there is super sticky and covered in trichs, she topped out at 15.5cm (6.1") with a wet weight of 45g which i am happy with as did not expect to pass 5g dry after cutting her head off in my attempted FIM.

View attachment 510909 View attachment 510912 View attachment 510913 View attachment 510914 View attachment 510915 View attachment 510916 View attachment 510917 View attachment 510918 View attachment 510919
What a beauty the plant looked like one big sexy nug

Back