Duggy

Berries of Blue
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Duggy submitted a new Showcase Item:

Spectrum King- Mothers Lil Helper Test

With a massive thanks to Spectrum King for this testing opportunity lets see what we will be working with..
View attachment 617129 View attachment 617130 View attachment 617131

Packaging was plain and sufficiently durable..
View attachment 617132 View attachment 617133 View attachment 617134 View attachment 617135 View attachment 617136 View attachment 617137 View attachment 617138 View attachment 617139 View attachment 617140
Solid light , sturdy bracket and hangers. Plug and play..
View attachment 617141 View attachment 617142 View attachment 617143

At only 100w the brightness seems to exceed my 250w hps..
Temperatures are averaging 24 C with the adjacent 250w hps tent averaging 35 C which bodes well for the test.
Just awaiting a seed delivery and we will be underway.
Stay tuned...:pass:

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited:
Cheers Ronin... the tent is 60x60x160 cm..
I have yet to finalise exact grow details but will have everything organised once I get started and post relevant details..
:pass:

Looks like a nice little light. Dunno personally that I'd figure it as fair running it through flower and judging on that when it's pretty much marketed as a veg light (if this is the Mother's Lil' Helper). Will be fun to see what they do for you and other(s) testing. :smoking:

well i personally have always liked veg bulbs in my T5 lights only.i always got better flower density and shape.resin galore too :D but if this light does something similar that I have had like that?WOOOO thats gonna be nasty good. cant wait to see it.

The benefit of testing is that we see first hand how it grows... regardless of spectrum, power or any claims made.
The light is easy to handle and the heatsink can be held without burning any fingers. Cant wait to get things started...
:smokeout:

temp dif is quite a bit.looks solid.
i think lower power is what a lot may be looking for.even if it turns out to be a veg only light.it could be worth using for the first 3-4 weeks of a small grow.could be just what a micro ish grower is looking for.
as with anything an open mind,will take a peek in now and again.
:pighug:

Back