Grim Reefer

DWC & LST
Reaction score
Spectrum-King-LED_full-spectrum_Grow-Lights-1.png

Hello AFN,

My self and 2 other members were graciously given the chance to test out some of Spectrum Kings finest LEDs. Spectrum King kindly donated 3 different units for testing, one to each member. The 3 units are as follows; links have been left under the title's for your own consideration.

So folks im sure some of you will know me and im sure of you dont. Im Grim Reefer and I have been a member of AFN since January 2013. I started off as a new grower here when I joined and after plenty of research, study and practice I finally got my growing groove on.

Since of the beginning of 2016 it was decided from the powers that be, that I was to be offered a staff position as a High team member on the AFN. I excitedly accepted said offer and now about 6 months or so later I have managed to work my up to Global Moderator status. Sorry im not trying to gloat here but just making a point and that is "if I can do it so can you."

Enough about me, so just to put it out there I will be testing out the SK 400 Plus. The unit came with a 120 degree reflector which is absolutely perfect for my own set up. For more information about my test grow please find the link to the test here. ( Not up yet but will be very soon) Hopefully I will see you there.

Now lets have an Introduction from @Duggy and @Eyes on Fire the other two Spectrum King LED Testers.

Last edited:
Firstly let me give big AFN Welcome to Spectrum King LED...:welcome::woohoo:
I'm Duggy...a recent Global Moderator..
I've called AFN home since 2012 because I love this place...:bighug:
I have the honour of being able to test the Mothers Lil Helper LED.. (link in Grims post above)
100w of full spectrum light at 5000K with 90 degree reflector.
I look forward to showing you guys what the light can do once testing begins.
Stay tuned stoners...:smokeout:

Hey guys n Gals, I am Eyes on Fire, organic's guy exclusively,and have been growing for multiple years at multiple plants a pop, love Autos and AFN as well. I am also pleased and of course honored to test the Closet Case CC-100 LED 100W light. Thank you Spectrum King and welcome to the best forum around.I think you'll like it :D enjoy the test, I know I/WE will :)

Last edited:
Hey Team! Thanks for the warm welcome. We are just as excited to see your progress! We trust they are in good hands. I'm sitting here cracking up while checking out your smilies menu LOL!! I can already tell this is going to fun! :joy:

We welcome any questions and will be here from time to time to see whats developing!

Grow Forward!
SK

:chimp:
sorry I had to. He's looks so dignified... ok were done....

Back