Photoperiod Speed Queen

omnious

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
by Mandala seeds (stocky little indica 55-60 days to bloom)

Ordered 10 regular seeds, 50€ with postage. I got 17 total with freebies included in stealth package :d5:
Planted 5 seeds in rock wool cube. Then transplanted to 0.5-2L containers after 7+ days. 4 of them showed girl hairs at day 8, which is today. The 5th I hope to be a boy to get some pollen. 3 weeks 16/8 then flip. In coco under MarsHydro sp 150 (140W).
I've been searching a robust plant since some strains were so weak to start from seed, compared to their price... Well it seems I found the strain, behaves as advertised :biggrin:

Day 8 in bloom
full

full

Mandala puts out some nice beans. Ran Ganesh for quite a while. Grew out sadhu and white satin too. All good pot. Also had some beans I made with 8 miles high and Ganesh once upon a time. Tried the satori once but had spider mites so I tore down.

Looks like you're doing great!

Mandala puts out some nice beans. Ran Ganesh for quite a while. Grew out sadhu and white satin too. All good pot. Also had some beans I made with 8 miles high and Ganesh once upon a time. Tried the satori once but had spider mites so I tore down.

Looks like you're doing great!
Yes! And regular seeds is the biggest plus for me. Kalichakra nice sativa, Krystalica was just basic (meh) in comparison. SQ is indeed fast and I have also Mandala#1 in early flower, healthy.

Ones in 0.5l cups are on flush, 2l buckets still feed I'm going to reveg at least the cherry smelling.

Bloom 54
full

full

full

Back