Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Harnessing Natures Energy Growing Based on Natural Law: Dutch Passion MAC#1

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher
Germination

DOA

The Alchemical Gardener
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A Grove Bag special..
Introduction:

Welcome to my grow showcase, and before we commence, I extend my heartfelt gratitude to @Antonio_DutchPassion for inviting me to this year's Auto Grow & Show event, featuring Dutch Passion's impressive new selection of Cultivars.

In this exhibit, I want to share the practice of electroculture (EC) and lunar planting. These methodologies have captivated cultivators and farmers alike, as they strive to cultivate abundant and thriving plants. Alongside incorporating EC principles, these Autos will be nurtured in accordance with the natural lunar cycle.

Let's delve into a brief overview of the techniques I'm employing:

Electroculture, also referred to as bio-electro-culture, harnesses the profound effects of electrical energy on plant growth. By implementing low-level electrical currents within the Aether, we stimulate vital plant processes such as metabolism, nutrient absorption, and overall vitality.

Aligning with Lunar Phases is an ancient agricultural practice that revolves around the notion of the moon's influence on plant growth and development. By synchronising our planting, pruning, and harvesting activities with the lunar calendar, we optimise our cultivation efforts.

As depicted in the accompanying photograph, two copper antennas serve as conduits for directing Ether energy towards the cultivar. The copper wire, wrapped clockwise with nine turns, extends down to the root zone within the Root-It cube, ensuring the seamless flow of energy.

mac1germ.jpg

One crucial aspect of my process involves imprinting the seeds prior to sowing them into their respective cubes. Inspired by the profound teachings found in the Book of Kin, the sixth instalment of the renowned series The Ringing Cedars, I discovered the concept of imprinting. Within the book, Anastasia, the central character, describes the practice of holding seeds in one's mouth and imbuing them with focused energy and positive intentions. This imprinting process is believed to establish a unique bond between individuals and plants, enhancing the plant's vitality and the quality of its fruits.

Anastasia's profound belief is that by imprinting seeds with the DNA of specific individuals or groups, a harmonious connection between humans and the plant kingdom is forged. This connection facilitates a synergistic exchange of energy and information, resulting in improved growth, resilience, and even potential healing properties within the plants.

To provide you with an insight into the equipment utilised in this endeavour, here is a comprehensive list:

Tent:
Mars Hydro 2x4ft
Lighting:
Migro Aray4 Pro+, 250Watt from the wall.
Environmental:
Inkbird Humidity Controller
Pulse Humidity/Temperature sensor
RAM air 5l Humidifier
Philips 5l Dehumidifier
Secret Jardine 6" Clip on Fan
Rhino 4" Extractor Fan
SMSCom Smart Controller 6.5A
Carbo Air 50 Carbon Filter
2 x 2ft 100W Tube Heaters
Grow Medium:
Bio-Bizz Light Mix
Nutrients:
BioTabs
Dynomyco
Bactrex
Black Strap Molasses
BioPK 5-8
BAC Bloom
Containers:
16l Lechuza self watering planters (13litres for medium, 3litres for water)

The Root-It cubes are first moistened using structured water before sowing the Mac#1 seeds, they're all set to be placed within the heated propagator.

mac1rootit.jpg

In part two of this showcase, we will take a look at the Lechuza planters, my transplanting method, and the construction of larger EC rods, necessary for accommodating the larger containers.

Stay tuned for the next instalment. ;).

Last edited:
Transplanting and Containers

I like to first partially fill the container, enough to cover the moulded voids with Vermiculite before adding the remaining soil with 50g of Dynomyco mixed in.

The Root-it cubes will go straight into their final pots a full day after seeing them germinate.

The bottom of the pot acts as a reservoir and retains 3litres of water. Having the roots draw water up, rather than top feeding enables the plant to take nutrients if and when needed. The built in water gauge gives me an accurate reading of how much water is left.

vim.jpg

insert.JPG
IMG_0046.JPG

day1mac.jpg

day2mac.jpg

Germx2mac.jpg

The electro rods are constructed from 3mm copper wire and then wound together clockwise, to form one thicker strand. The length of copper is crucial as this determines the frequency of which the wire will resonate.

For this experiment the length is 74.98cm, I will not bore you with the maths but this length creates a frequency of 100mHz

The wire in my example is wound around a bamboo cane 9 times clockwise and replicates the Fibonacci sequence spaced at 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34 centimetres apart.

The lights are dimmed to about 80%, 50-60cm away from the seedings to achieve a DLI of 10-20. As each week passes I up the DLI by 3-5 depending if the ladies can handle it.

For the first week or until the first true leaves turn green, I utilise a 24/7 lighting schedule and then transition over to 18/6.

The copper wire extends right down to the bottom removable insert of the container.

For the Lunar aspect of sowing and maintaining your garden, it's very simple, just follow this calendar and just know that it works ;)

Until next time, happy growing ;)

Last edited:
Very cool stuff, Dean! I may not try it out but I am interested to read about the techniques you are using. Put the link in your signature. I read about it in the main Dutch Passion thread but had to click your name to find it, others may be interested to follow.

Happy growing.

Very cool stuff, Dean! I may not try it out but I am interested to read about the techniques you are using. Put the link in your signature. I read about it in the main Dutch Passion thread but had to click your name to find it, others may be interested to follow.

Happy growing.
I didn't think of that, thanks for the heads up :toke:

Thanks for the rep @St. Tom , I'm going with the PK Boost after seeing how green your ladies were :toke:
The pk 5.8 is just for when there in flower for your buds also another product I have in my arsenal is bac bloom and if I felt they needed a touch up I'd give the 2 Kerosene krash girls a ml a litre here and there 😀 this was a pointer from @Antonio_DutchPassion who has been easing me into this organic growing as he knows his stuff and there loads on there site he's grown that I seen the same lovely green so I asked him 😀

The pk 5.8 is just for when there in flower for your buds also another product I have in my arsenal is bac bloom and if I felt they needed a touch up I'd give the 2 Kerosene krash girls a ml a litre here and there 😀 this was a pointer from @Antonio_DutchPassion who has been easing me into this organic growing as he knows his stuff and there loads on there site he's grown that I seen the same lovely green so I asked him 😀
Thanks m8:toke:, that's something else I need to get now :crying:

Thanks m8:toke:, that's something else I need to get now :crying:
just being totally honest with you and I'm pretty sure if you ask him yourself for any tips on anything plant related as he's a very clued up fella but I recon you could always just go with an extra half a biotab if they need it as my 4 autopot girls that's how I've dealt with them when they need it .so one tent I've used it and 1 not so its not really essential but I'm so glad I used it on them 2 .also that's a pic of it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625_210153_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230625_210153_eBay.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
just being totally honest with you and I'm pretty sure if you ask him yourself for any tips on anything plant related as he's a very clued up fella but I recon you could always just go with an extra half a biotab if they need it as my 4 autopot girls that's how I've dealt with them when they need it .so one tent I've used it and 1 not so its not really essential but I'm so glad I used it on them 2 .also that's a pic of it
I'm glad you showed me as I was just about to order this

Similar but different.

Back