Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Harnessing Natures Energy Growing Based on Natural Law: Dutch Passion MAC#1

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher
hi bro keep this to yourself but I'm taking over running are Instagram and I know your grow decent plants so if you have anything you ever want me to post let me know I'm looking for headturners
Thanks for the rep brother, I'm honoured :toke:

Would you mind me using some of your pics bro on Instagram as I'm posting for the site now also any @Cultivators who would like this pm me
As long as you remove any exif data you can even get the high res bro!! Ask and you shall receive :cheers:

As long as you remove any exif data you can even get the high res bro!! Ask and you shall receive :cheers:
i dont know how to do that bob but I'm after any plants that are real head turners mainly in flower for now .

also I googled that and that's easy enough to do

Attachments

• sorted.PNG
    sorted.PNG
    156 KB · Views: 6
i dont know how to do that bob but I'm after any plants that are real head turners mainly in flower for now .

also I googled that and that's easy enough to do
That's how I normally do it with the resized ones. :thumbsup: So if you see something in the near future, which is of use... I'll be of service

So the girls have been curing for the best part of 12 weeks and I finally gave in Xmas week.

The final weight all dried up was 298g / 10.5oz and what a delightful smoke. Real cookie under tones and a sort of peppery mustiness on the exhale. I'll be growing this Cultivar again for sure. Next time round I'll strip more leaf matter out and super crop the main stems rather than just bending them into position.

Well here are some bud pics ;)

macb1.jpg

macb2.jpg

macb3.jpg

Thanks again to @Antonio_DutchPassion for having me on the showcase, I very much appreciated the chance to grow something new.

I wish everyone a Happy New Minded Era for 24 ;)

Back