Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Harnessing Natures Energy Growing Based on Natural Law: Dutch Passion MAC#1

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher
I hope so m8 :jointman: and now I have the frame I can spread future girls out as they grow much earlier on ;)
Is that a 5x5cm metal frame? :thumbsup:

What would you say your average is on your SCROG grows? I always feel a bit cheated with anything under 90 days in some cases. I never think full potential has been reached. I hoped to get 75+ for speedy MAC but any longer and I'll start destroying those precious trichs.
With auto's flowering time is very dependent on potsize. The larger the pot, the longer the plant takes to finish each stage in growth.
Anyway, you kicked ass once again my friend!! Kudoz :toke:

Is that a 5x5cm metal frame? :thumbsup:

With auto's flowering time is very dependent on potsize. The larger the pot, the longer the plant takes to finish each stage in growth.
Anyway, you kicked ass once again my friend!! Kudoz :toke:
It's 3"x3" so just under 8cm per square Bob and I appreciate your kind words :jointman:

Day 69 Speedy MAC#1 Harvest

It's incredible to think this lady went from seed to harvest in 69 days. It was not easy extracting her from the frame, stems had to be broken but here she is.

After wet trimming we managed to fill 10 paper bags with a combined wet weight of 22oz's/623g. The bags will hang for 5-9 days depending on how fast the buds start drying out. When we get to a stable 70% inside the bags, the flowers will be transferred into grove bags. Dried bud shots and final weight to come.

harvest70.jpg

bags.jpg

The slower MAC now has the Migro Aray to herself, one side has been separated and lowered a few inches to help out with side growth.

70macl.jpg

70macw2.jpg

70maclw.jpg

Happy Growing ;)

Day 74

The slower MAC has really responded to the extra Bio-Tab added nearly 3 weeks ago and now we have 4 weeks of PK Booster behind us we're back on track.

I've reached a point now where I've stopped removing leaves, the towers will now be left to grow as you see them.

74macl.jpg

Happy Growing ;)

In Lak'ech

Day 92 MAC#1

This lady is really starting to pack weight on now, white hairs continue to push out and trichrome production had been ramped up. There is no slowdown in water uptake and she was probably fed her last PK boost yesterday.

92mac4.jpg

92mac3.jpg

92mac2.jpg

92mac1.jpg

92mac.jpg

Happy growing ;)

Back