Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Harnessing Natures Energy Growing Based on Natural Law: Dutch Passion MAC#1

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher
Harvest

Day 96 MAC#1

Today marks day 96 above ground for this MAC#1 lady. She has been a pleasure to grow and now this chapter has come to an end. We have a small window of opportunity over the next few days which coincide with harvesting and storing flowers when Lunar planting.

I must thank @Antonio_DutchPassion for having me aboard to showcase the MAC#1 and all the other members who have given advice and encouragment.

After drying in bags we can look forward to getting some great quality bud and a smoke report.

mach963.jpg

mach961.jpg

mach96.jpg

mach962.jpg

Happy growing ;)

Day 96 MAC#1

Today marks day 96 above ground for this MAC#1 lady. She has been a pleasure to grow and now this chapter has come to an end. We have a small window of opportunity over the next few days which coincide with harvesting and storing flowers when Lunar planting.

I must thank @Antonio_DutchPassion for having me aboard to showcase the MAC#1 and all the other members who have given advice and encouragment.

After drying in bags we can look forward to getting some great quality bud and a smoke report.

View attachment 1635071
View attachment 1635072
View attachment 1635073
View attachment 1635074

Happy growing ;)
Beautiful

MAC#1 Drying

The SCROG frame also comes in handy for drying.

machang2.jpg

hang1mac.jpg

Happy growing ;)

Beautiful display of colas bro. :thumbsup:
Was hard to tell their size when they were in the grid but now I can see how big they are when you show them off like that. :clapper:
Thanks for the rep 420, most appreciated. :toke: I was surprised myself when I pulled her out:jointman:but there's still a long way to go before we reach the heights of a 420 Mount KRushmoore SCROG :crying::crying:

Thanks for the rep 420, most appreciated. :toke: I was surprised myself when I pulled her out:jointman:but there's still a long way to go before we reach the heights of a 420 Mount KRushmoore SCROG :crying::crying:
hi bro keep this to yourself but I'm taking over running are Instagram and I know your grow decent plants so if you have anything you ever want me to post let me know I'm looking for headturners

Back