Indoor Spliff Seeds White Widow Automatic

Looking good Nben! nice looking little guy you have there

nice little girl you got there!:Sharing One:

Thanks guys!! Much appreciated!

Here's a tip on growing DWC, change the res wekkly, watch the res temp, and don't mess with your PH more than necesary. PH will climb in the res. It doesn't matter. when you do a res change, get the ph between 5.7 and 6.1 and your good. I never had any problems or deficiencies doing this.

Thanks pop22! Yes, love DWC. It's all I grow in. Great results and relatively low maintenance!

Here she is 18 days from sprout. Leaves are displaying some heat stress related leaf curling. I switched the lighting schedule to allow for dark cycle during warmest part of the day. Luckily in a month or so it won't matter as much.

DSCF0080 - Copy.jpg

She is doing really well and has grown considerably this week. Still have her on 1/3 strength GH flora nutes, three part series (Veg recipe, 3-2-1). I have not added anything else including Cal/Mag. Her top leaves got a little close to the CFL which explains the brown tips. Very happy with her!

DSCF0087 - Copy.jpg

DSCF0086 - Copy.jpg

Here's a Monday update. 28 days from start. Preflowers are starting to emerge. I wish I could have got some pics of them but they are literally just coming out so it is next to impossible to get a good shot with my camera. I would imagine next week's update will have some showing pretty well.

For size I placed a soda can in the shot for reference:

DSCF0092 - Copy.jpg

Looking nice and healthy!

Thanks Oldster:) She has definitely hit the patented autoflower growth spurt. It's amazing to go from pic to pic and see the difference in development!

Back