Indoor Spliff Seeds White Widow Automatic

Figured I would put a shot from the top too, simply because they look better ha! I will say you can see where the future main buds will be coming in, looks great!

DSCF0096 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Thanks for the Rep Eyes on Fire!

Here's the weekly update! Day 35. She has started getting more flowers, and has grown more as well. I think she is going to be a big girl! Upped feed to 1/2 strength since she is getting larger now.

DSCF0100 - Copy.jpg

And a shot of her flowers:

DSCF0102 - Copy.jpg

Weekly update.

She seems to be holding off on flowering in full force. I am not bothered by this at all. I gladly trade quality for speed any day.

Her main cola is still forming but I think this will be the last week of full veg. The main flowering branches are forming the classic zig-zag pattern instead of growing exactly perpendicular as they do in veg. She is getting quite tall. I have trimmed out two more bottom branches and removed some center growth.

DSCF0108 - Copy.jpg

Very nice dude!!Very clean and looking outstanding if I do say so,Sweet dude!!:Sharing One:

Looking great! Always like WW grows, have one going myself.

Good luck w/grow!

Weekly update.

She seems to be holding off on flowering in full force. I am not bothered by this at all. I gladly trade quality for speed any day.

Her main cola is still forming but I think this will be the last week of full veg. The main flowering branches are forming the classic zig-zag pattern instead of growing exactly perpendicular as they do in veg. She is getting quite tall. I have trimmed out two more bottom branches and removed some center growth.

Spliff's WW are monsters! Mine went 84 days and hit 43" in height. One gave me 6oz dry! I have 2 more that are going to get dropped this winter! Yours are looking great! Spliff has some excellent genetics for sure.

:Sharing One:

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Weekly update.

View attachment 377287
what a beautiful lady you got there brother... im just going to take a sit right in this corner "if you dont mind". I wanna seed the harvest of your lady:Sharing One:

day 35 you say? oh ya she gonna be a BIG one. killer job man!

Back