SSSC SSSC - Grow & Show up to end of the year!

It'll be a first for me with coco in autopots m8.. fingers crossed.. no 1 wants to drop a clanger on a grow and show lol
I know mate gotta admit I am nervous haha some bloody good growers on here.. I'm thinking all my issues last time came from giving them calmag when it wasn't needed.. Gunna try with no cal mag till they ask for it this time.. Fingers crossed ay... Good luck mate I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone gets on

Morning AFN and how nice to see all fine Sirs here present!:hookah:
I've stickied it for you David
many thanks Sir!:d5:
Many thanks for all that work my friend!:thumbsup:
:hothot: :hothot: :hothot: :hothot: :hothot: :hothot:
BIG Thanks to SSSC and AFN

Can't wait to get going with this one, I'll be growing as many as possible for the biggest possible lump of Black Lebanon coming out the other end :smoking:
Oh yeah, we like BIG gardens indeed! And Black Lebanon is an excellent choice!
Black Lebanon WOOOOoooo!
Our Black Lebanon is the first of a new exotic line and it is made partly by old school genetics infused some new fruity hints, she's a robust and fast strain with beautiful colours, especially when it gets colder at night by the end of flowers she can get dark. From the origins as true hashplant...

It'll be a first for me with coco in autopots m8.. fingers crossed.. no 1 wants to drop a clanger on a grow and show lol
Coco and autopots should do the work*
I know mate gotta admit I am nervous haha some bloody good growers on here.. I'm thinking all my issues last time came from giving them calmag when it wasn't needed.. Gunna try with no cal mag till they ask for it this time.. Fingers crossed ay... Good luck mate I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone gets on
Are you indoor growing under LED's?

I'm getting all excited now, can't wait to try out this new strain, It's Auto Kush time Baby.
Let's do this, :headbang:
Thanks @SuperSativaSeedClub-David & @TheMongol :headbang:
We love to see AFN members excited to grow our genetics of course, have fun and share a lot of updates please!:headbang:
I cant wait I'm thinking ill be doing 2 BL and 1 more of my other photos (cuz I like growing (smoking) different strains)
It can't be enough, eh?:biggrin:
Cant wait just a bag of coco and im ready to gogo :coco::greenthumb:
I see some coco lovers in here, pretty interested now of you all!:eyebrows:
Whoo, some top growers on that list! Should be another good one to watch and get excited about new strains to daydream buying and growing. Hahaha the sssc grows ive seen on here lately have been just tops.
Yeah and it's of course the growers and the site where it is happening!:clapper:
Present and correct and ready to roll sir :toke: :vibes: :jointman:
Standing by the duty and ready to rock!:cooldance:
Checking in dudes....Big thanks to @SuperSativaSeedClub-David and ofc @TheMongol for setting this up...super excited about this one dudes....I have 4 x Elephant auto going atm too...looking good and strong...:toke::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Oh yeah, the Elephant is a true banger, only good things in return we get from this strain! Please let us know your smoke experience then*:smoking:

I'm excited and timing seems right. I'm about 2 weeks from harvesting 6 SSSC plants. But i also took some clones before they flowered. Had insufficient space and lighting so these clones only had 100W for 8-9 weeks now. Needless to say, I've got some very stretchy clones. Gonna have to bend them everywhere if i wanna flower them lol.

So my tents should be filled with SSSC new genetics + clones from current round. Very excited to start. SSSC gens are the bomb. Ain't joking bout the Super in their name lol

Morning AFN and how nice to see all fine Sirs here present!:hookah:

many thanks Sir!:d5:

Many thanks for all that work my friend!:thumbsup:

Oh yeah, we like BIG gardens indeed! And Black Lebanon is an excellent choice!

Our Black Lebanon is the first of a new exotic line and it is made partly by old school genetics infused some new fruity hints, she's a robust and fast strain with beautiful colours, especially when it gets colder at night by the end of flowers she can get dark. From the origins as true hashplant...
What are the chances of u producing an auto version of the black Lebanon? Coz that really would have my attention

I just ordered 8 x 12.5L Dutch Pots (just pots, not full system) pot design looks like it would pay itself back in convenience, even if you are not using the full system.
and also ordered 100L each of Canna Coco Pro Plus & Canna Terra Pro Plus, got a few airpots ready as well.
This is me that was not supposed to start anything until January LOL
Black Lebanon and Herijuana for X-Mas :biggrin:

Super Sativa Seed Club
Auto Bruce Lemon Diesel
Day 1
We're off and running :toke:
IMG_20210908_004204_180.jpg
IMG_20210908_004204_143.jpg

Back