SSSC SSSC - Grow & Show up to end of the year!

SSSC USA Kush day 70
5FEFB8B9-50EA-4663-905A-0A7A80C371EA.jpeg
43BA2484-33E7-40A8-85AB-742A5E464BE4.jpeg

I've got a plan that might just work lol
Hopefully I get something sorted.
Weed situation getting Critically low now and I'm also board as feck
Not being able to grow nearly broke me. something will pop up soon u deserve some good luck and hopefully your neighbours getting painfully probed by by aliens

Not being able to grow nearly broke me. something will pop up soon u deserve some good luck and hopefully your neighbours getting painfully probed by by aliens
Hopefully mate the awl bastard,
I don't do feck all on anyone and keep myself to myself so karma will deal with that prick,
Even lent him 2 acres of land to graze sheep and was in the process of getting him a new boiler for the house at a half price discount
Grrrrrrrr
I'm raging cos I was in love with that setup I had going and will never rock anything that good again unfortunately,
So I'm really annoyed at that mostly aswell as the plants they got on me
Then the thought of being in the paper too ain't good,

Hopefully mate the awl bastard,
I don't do feck all on anyone and keep myself to myself so karma will deal with that prick,
Even lent him 2 acres of land to graze sheep and was in the process of getting him a new boiler for the house at a half price discount
Grrrrrrrr
I'm raging cos I was in love with that setup I had going and will never rock anything that good again unfortunately,
So I'm really annoyed at that mostly aswell as the plants they got on me
Then the thought of being in the paper too ain't good,
Karma will bite him!

Lookin’ good everyone!

didn’t realize that it’s been a bit since my last update. Life’s been busy and other than the buds fattening up there hasn’t been a ton of change in my tent. The deficient leaves have just slowly been declining since the damage was done, but the new growth around the buds and lower growth all looks pretty healthy. At this point I’m using 3G/gal MC v2, 0.5g/gal Sweet Candy, and 1g/gal Bud explosion (about 650ppm with a 60ppm base) Alternating with regular water between feeds, and I’ve done no pHing through the entire life of these (may have also contributed to earlier imbalance)

At day 62 now for the USA Kush. Will have to harvest in 2 weeks or so to give enough Time to dry before leaving for the holidays.
D0DA050D-0E03-4BED-B5E3-1361EEDC90E6.jpeg

1A43B216-BD0E-4A4D-9D05-8CAE20CAFC28.jpeg

Lookin’ good everyone!

didn’t realize that it’s been a bit since my last update. Life’s been busy and other than the buds fattening up there hasn’t been a ton of change in my tent. The deficient leaves have just slowly been declining since the damage was done, but the new growth around the buds and lower growth all looks pretty healthy. At this point I’m using 3G/gal MC v2, 0.5g/gal Sweet Candy, and 1g/gal Bud explosion (about 650ppm with a 60ppm base) Alternating with regular water between feeds, and I’ve done no pHing through the entire life of these (may have also contributed to earlier imbalance)

At day 62 now for the USA Kush. Will have to harvest in 2 weeks or so to give enough Time to dry before leaving for the holidays.
View attachment 1392721
View attachment 1392722
Still very nice girls and that's not really that high of a rate.
Your girls do look like my first Earth box grow when using their recommendation for dolomite. That could have been a pH problem also caused by the dolomite or it could have been some sort of lockout.
And that was before I started letting the reservoir go dry for a short period. Looking back, it tends to make me think that it was a pH issue caused by the dolomite and it affected the water in the reservoir.

Back