chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
hello folks this will be my thread to do a soil grow as I ran eco life soil on a few plants earlier this year so I thought this time I may do autopots bottom fed with sohums live soil this will be an organic grow just water only unless they start to look hungry but hopefully with using 15-litre pots it should have enough food to see these ladies through to the end . :pass::vibe: anyhow these were started the same way as always in root riots but one seed ended up coming up the wrong way around so I just took her out of the cube and covered her with soil and she poped up yday
20210901_133801.jpg
20210901_134146.jpg
20210901_134157.jpg
20210906_113520.jpg

In to see how big the Elephant will get in this setup.:thumbsup:
Shes going to be a monster i tied my other down to keep her small so i may let her go all natural not even topped also another lights out pic they have all had just ph water
20210907_131200.jpg
20210907_131156.jpg

Shes going to be a monster i tied my other down to keep her small so i may let her go all natural not even topped also another lights out pic they have all had just ph water View attachment 1363734View attachment 1363735
I'd like to see one grown naturally. Tht way I cane see what I need to do to TRY and control a girl that's reported to become big................especially one going in an EarthBox.

I'd like to see one grown naturally. Tht way I cane see what I need to do to TRY and control a girl that's reported to become big................especially one going in an EarthBox.
shes going to be bottom fed in an autopot i may even do all 3 on the res and really put my feet up as this is an important experiment to see if yields can be close to coco grow and thanks bro
Nice, I'm looking for a new 'water only' medium for my laziness & poor skills. I'll pull up a seat. :pass:
thanks bro I'm hoping for as you said water and forget and if this soil can carry them to the end I may be sold on it I tried the ecolife soil on the one I have going now with 2 in 1 pot as shes impressed me so far but sohums seems to last longer

I do wonder if you will need to add top dressings when the soil runs low on nutes in 4 gallon pots or will you just add some nutrients to the res if it gets to that point?

thanks bro I'm hoping for as you said water and forget and if this soil can carry them to the end I may be sold on it I tried the ecolife soil on the one I have going now with 2 in 1 pot as shes impressed me so far but sohums seems to last longer

I had a look at the sohums website, that really looks promising for me. I think I might be in for a bag of that come my birthday. Nice to see they are UK based, as that was the issue for me when I looked previously - sourcing.

I do wonder if you will need to add top dressings when the soil runs low on nutes in 4 gallon pots or will you just add some nutrients to the res if it gets to that point?
here you go bro https://sohumsoils.com/best-practices/ a big thanks to @EP3 for finding this info for me he's a star
I had a look at the sohums website, that really looks promising for me. I think I might be in for a bag of that come my birthday. Nice to see they are UK based, as that was the issue for me when I looked previously - sourcing.
https://www.hydrohobby.co.uk/sohum-living-soils-42-5-litre.html This is were I got mine next day tracked delivery so book mark this bro they told me they got a container full . and this is sohums info on autoflowers I'm just starting mine in light mix soil so I should be able to put it direct into the medium https://sohumsoils.com/autoflower-best-practices/

Back