strains for anxiety

redeye jedi

I am Batman
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
thin air
Hi all I should have asked first before I got some but ill ask anyway for next time.
i'll tell you my story first ive had adhd my whole life and have just dealt with it by finding thing that keep me interested bah bah bah. than last year I lost 3 things that I love doing because off fukwits.
So I started get anxiety(mixed with my adhd so brain going over board) around people that where dicks to the point I felt traped but to top it all off my adrenaline would kick in and that's scary im a big boy so my missus orded me to the doctor and they gave me pills so I took em well after four go's on 4 different pills in a month I went from half ok to proper fuck up didn't leave my house for 3 months I stopped taking the pills after the 4th go so the side effects lasted 2 months this last month I coming back to half ok but because I wont take the pills any more they wont help me bah bah bah a mate droped me off some cookies to try and bam I slept for 9 hours straight where I have been getting 3 to 4 hours a night for the last 3 months Im to old to be chasing weed (sending the old girl) just to be let down, So here I am
sorry for the bore well not really because it makes me feel better
so yea what strains to do peeps reckon??

Hey there!! :d5:

A nice heavy hitting indica or indica heavy hybrid sounds like it would do the trick to chill out the anxiety and help with sleep.
I find i sleep better with Autoflowers than Photoperiods ... Not sure why!!

Maybe @Spanglish could offer some strain advice - he's a supergrower and i think was looking into strains for anxiety in the past! I've tagged him in so hopefully he'll make his way over when online to chime in :D

I'm sure you'll get all the help you need buddy! Let us know if it goes quiet and we'll try and rally up some more support!

Let's get them natural meds sorted out! :d5:

Hey! I would encourage you to try out Dutch Passion's CBD -rich varieties. I would personally recommend CBD Kush for you since it generally has 1:1 ratio of CBD to THC, yields well and is generally very reliable strain. That should give you a mellow high that relaxes you and your mind. Also from their new autoflowering varieties CBD AutoWhiteWidow should be great, but alas, I haven't had time to try it out yet.

Direct link:
https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/cbd-rich/

If you are not into CBD rich varieties, perhaps Auto Euforia would be good also? It has been reported to have anti-anxiety effects and I do agree it is really gentle.

Direct link:
https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/ca...-euforia-feminized-autoflower-cannabis-seeds/

Hi all I should have asked first before I got some but ill ask anyway for next time.
i'll tell you my story first ive had adhd my whole life and have just dealt with it by finding thing that keep me interested bah bah bah. than last year I lost 3 things that I love doing because off fukwits.
So I started get anxiety(mixed with my adhd so brain going over board) around people that where dicks to the point I felt traped but to top it all off my adrenaline would kick in and that's scary im a big boy so my missus orded me to the doctor and they gave me pills so I took em well after four go's on 4 different pills in a month I went from half ok to proper fuck up didn't leave my house for 3 months I stopped taking the pills after the 4th go so the side effects lasted 2 months this last month I coming back to half ok but because I wont take the pills any more they wont help me bah bah bah a mate droped me off some cookies to try and bam I slept for 9 hours straight where I have been getting 3 to 4 hours a night for the last 3 months Im to old to be chasing weed (sending the old girl) just to be let down, So here I am
sorry for the bore well not really because it makes me feel better
so yea what strains to do peeps reckon??
I have been using cannabis medically for a long time now ,an have grown countless strains indoor an outdoor in order to test the affects for medical use an with plans to do more breeding an working on strains for many ailments,I have found for anxiety issues skunk#1 or its crosses does wonders,jack herer ,kushncheese ,big kush ,many others,I also have had great success with the Chemdawg family,which includes og kush ,diesel,an many crosses,I get great feel-good relief off those an all though the genetics of the chemdawg fam strains is unknown,I have grown many examples auto an photo an see skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] characteristics in there in the genotypes an when it comes to the sour an original diesel (daywrecker) , I get that skunk cerebral effect with the indica stone that's very nice.

Hi Mate welcome to AFN, you've found the best place to get all the info you need to start growing some rocking autos.

I also myself have been suffering with anxiety over the past few years, and although i have not got a big library of strains i have grown out i have come across a couple that have really helped taking the edge off of things and help me try keep my anxiety on track. From Mephisto both Sour Crack, Deep Blue C have had positive calming effects and have worked well for me, and also Fastbuds Northern Express is a nice calming smoke but will leave you a bit nonfunctional and sleepy compared to the Mephisto strains. White N Bubbly in small doses is also a nice happy good time smoke that takes the edge of a bit, but if over indulged can soon turn very racy and and anxiety inducing rather quick.

CBD oil has also come in very useful for when i have any really bad attacks, so what Medgrower says about high CBD strains make perfect sense but without trying any myself cannot really make any recommendations there, but should give good relief without the risk of getting to racy due to overly high ratios of THC.

The misses also suffers anxiety but does not use Cannabis so this year have grown out some Leonurus Sibiricus to brew up into a tea for her to see if it will be of any benefit at all, have a thread up in the medical section about this plant but have not harvested or properly tested any yet, but will post there when she is off of her meds from her surgery and we get a chance to see how it goes.

Leonurus Sibiricus - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/leonurus-sibiricus-siberian-motherwort.61500/

Last edited:
Hey there!! :d5:

A nice heavy hitting indica or indica heavy hybrid sounds like it would do the trick to chill out the anxiety and help with sleep.
I find i sleep better with Autoflowers than Photoperiods ... Not sure why!!

Maybe @Spanglish could offer some strain advice - he's a supergrower and i think was looking into strains for anxiety in the past! I've tagged him in so hopefully he'll make his way over when online to chime in :D

I'm sure you'll get all the help you need buddy! Let us know if it goes quiet and we'll try and rally up some more support!

Let's get them natural meds sorted out! :d5:

thanks for the reply
Hey! I would encourage you to try out Dutch Passion's CBD -rich varieties. I would personally recommend CBD Kush for you since it generally has 1:1 ratio of CBD to THC, yields well and is generally very reliable strain. That should give you a mellow high that relaxes you and your mind. Also from their new autoflowering varieties CBD AutoWhiteWidow should be great, but alas, I haven't had time to try it out yet.

Direct link:
https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/cbd-rich/

If you are not into CBD rich varieties, perhaps Auto Euforia would be good also? It has been reported to have anti-anxiety effects and I do agree it is really gentle.

Direct link:
https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/ca...-euforia-feminized-autoflower-cannabis-seeds/

thanks bud i will look into it as for strains mate last time I got sold a strain I was 18 over 20 years ago no such thing where I live now

I have been using cannabis medically for a long time now ,an have grown countless strains indoor an outdoor in order to test the affects for medical use an with plans to do more breeding an working on strains for many ailments,I have found for anxiety issues skunk#1 or its crosses does wonders,jack herer ,kushncheese ,big kush ,many others,I also have had great success with the Chemdawg family,which includes og kush ,diesel,an many crosses,I get great feel-good relief off those an all though the genetics of the chemdawg fam strains is unknown,I have grown many examples auto an photo an see skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] characteristics in there in the genotypes an when it comes to the sour an original diesel (daywrecker) , I get that skunk cerebral effect with the indica stone that's very nice.

I have some lemon skunk will try them next thanks
@dankstyle J

G'day mate :toke:

I am also an anxiety sufferer long-term and have tried different "medication" from docs and it all makes me feel high and mad lol.

I try to grow strains that calm me down, ease anxiety, help me to face people (lol) and make me "feel good".

Autos: (Mephisto) Sour Crack for calmness and sleep, Alien vs Triangle for happy happy and anxiety reduction.

Photoperiods: UK/Exodus cheese, Channel+ and Blue Dream all keep me happy, calm and able to function in the real world. Just about :vibe:

Back