strains for anxiety

Been lurking in your thread bro and they are just stunning plants, hope they give you the edge on the anxiety and look forward to seeing what you think when all is good and done. Got some recently dried AvT i took for a first sample before heading out tonight, to soon for a opinion on taste but for such early cured bud an A+ for social anxiety and had me chatting away and way more involved in group conversations than normal tonight, as in normally i would be the silent grumpy bastard sitting in the corner ;)

Thanks a million mate that means a lot. I can’t wait until they’re done as have heard such positive reports on both strains.

I love AvT dude, bloody nice weed. I got a purple one that tasted exactly as you imagine purple og would taste. Just lovely. And very strong and social like you say. Haha corner dwellers eh?! I can relate mate!!

I’ve got some AvT and Double Grape in “the cart” as we speak as was thinking the other day I haven’t had any Alien in my life for too long [emoji4]

Anything I’ve seen with Alien in the genes is yum.

Good to hear from you Buddy.

I fancy a try of DNA’s Double Alien 18. Oh yeah baby.

Saying that, on a different note, Forum Stomper looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a million mate that means a lot. I can’t wait until they’re done as have heard such positive reports on both strains.

I love AvT dude, bloody nice weed. I got a purple one that tasted exactly as you imagine purple og would taste. Just lovely. And very strong and social like you say. Haha corner dwellers eh?! I can relate mate!!

I’ve got some AvT and Double Grape in “the cart” as we speak as was thinking the other day I haven’t had any Alien in my life for too long [emoji4]

Anything I’ve seen with Alien in the genes is yum.

Good to hear from you Buddy.

I fancy a try of DNA’s Double Alien 18. Oh yeah baby.

Saying that, on a different note, Forum Stomper looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have grown out and tried the Triangle auto and SODK x Alien, the first was some lovely bud with very nice socially stimulating anti anxiety effects, the SODK x Alien was taken too early due mold starting as she was a weird stumpy ball off bud after a failed FIM in a 1L pot but even after a early cut was some potent and tasty weed, if not a bit to racy for my liking but then again was not a amber trich on her so to be expected. But yeah am starting to get a real taste for the Mephisto OGs and when it comes to dealing with anxiety it seems to be something in the mix that works very well for me, with AvT being no exception and has early promise to be the most efficient strain yet.

Will have to go check out the Double Alien 18 in a bit, i tried a couple of DNA strains while out in Amsterdam and they were all smooth smoking, tasty fire and they have been on my radar since then. As for the new Mephistos i am pretty sure they wont dissapoint, Forum Stomper was one that caught my eye and along with Strawberry Nuggets may very well be my next Mephisto order ;)

Good to hear from you too mate and hope all is good in your world, stoned wake n bake ramble over for now lol :pass:

Back