strains for anxiety

Jogging eh? I cycle every day now and thats helped immensely :thumbsup:

Yeah indeed. What started as walks, developed into power walks and then jogging and I'm becoming some cardionut LOL! Nah, I do pretty relaxed 4 to 6 kilometers jogs, nothing more and it feels just right.

Cycling is propably really good for you too. I think I may look up to have one of those indoor stationary ones for wintertime...

Yeah indeed. What started as walks, developed into power walks and then jogging and I'm becoming some cardionut LOL! Nah, I do pretty relaxed 4 to 6 kilometers jogs, nothing more and it feels just right.

Cycling is propably really good for you too. I think I may look up to have one of those indoor stationary ones for wintertime...

Yeah mate cycling definitely really good for you. Outdoors especially! Now you may call me an old hippy, but exercising around trees is about as good as it gets. They release hormones which alter the old brain chemistry and make us feel better believe it or not!! :vibe:

Yeah mate cycling definitely really good for you. Outdoors especially! Now you may call me an old hippy, but exercising around trees is about as good as it gets. They release hormones which alter the old brain chemistry and make us feel better believe it or not!! :vibe:

Well it so happens that I do my rounds deep in woods too bro. I am lucky to have forest all around and I agree with you it feels like home there!

yea mate I do think you right there ive turned my back yard into a vege patch well about 10m x 10m and it puts me into a better place when im having a bad day that's where I go

I have some lemon skunk will try them next thanks
@dankstyle J
No problem ask me anything,stuff I don't know I will happily research for ya ,it's what I do ,but on the lemon skunk that will be a very nice strain I grew out a lemon walker that was lemon skunk Dom an it didn't let me down at all really nice cerebal pick me up chased the blues an negativity down the road ,really positive vibes with skunk .

Back