New Grower Stunted autos?

Reaction score
On my very first grow, have one amnesia haze auto one northern lights auto from royal seed Bank. I made the mistake of thinking I could transplant on my first ever auto grow, and they got shocked pretty bad about 2 weeks in. Now it's exactly 4 weeks since seeds sprouting and I'm afraid they're already starting to flower at this size, anyway I can save them and get a decent harvest?
Running 1200 kings LED light
Coco perlite soil mix
Fox farms nutes with ff calmag and roots organic ph down.

On my very first grow, have one amnesia haze auto one northern lights auto from royal seed Bank. I made the mistake of thinking I could transplant on my first ever auto grow, and they got shocked pretty bad about 2 weeks in. Now it's exactly 4 weeks since seeds sprouting and I'm afraid they're already starting to flower at this size, anyway I can save them and get a decent harvest?
Running 1200 kings LED light
Coco perlite soil mix
Fox farms nutes with ff calmag and roots organic ph down.
some pics would help my friend i start all my girls off in solo cups with no problems and put them in my autopots at around day 10 to 14 depending on size plus ive had lots of girls well into preflower at 4 weeks

20190114_061039.jpg
20190114_061028.jpg
20190114_061050.jpg
20190114_061044.jpg

Hiya and welcome to AFN. They might stretch up a little, but not much. What setting is you meter on? It's buried to the left, if it's on moisture that's not good. I've transplanted hundreds and have stunted a handful tops. Over watering has caused more stunts for me.

It's a RH temperature gauage, so 44% RH and 23.9° C. The other green meter is a cheap PH meter.
Yes the green one, its also a Moisture meter and a light meter. I've used the same one for over 10 years now, it works good if you use it.

Back