Indoor Super Cali Haze & Onyx from Short Stuff

Nice grow man i was thinking about that cali haze how was the smoke on that?

hi guys

Fisrst of all i'd like to say that cali doesn't mean california , but the cali city in colombia, where the mother that i used to cross irt is colming from...

Segong of course super autos are not lowryder genetic and i still learning a lmot on it, but that nean with ur post that i can easely make to way of this genetic; a short time one and o longer one...
this is the first time that i see that super autos so short in time!!! thanks for the info!

Any way normaly super autos were made to make big tall autos coz normalyoutdoor they can get over two meters high and provide over 200 gr of dry weed... like my Nirvan Sky, Number one and Annapurna!

Stitch,

Great to have you on here, and for the first hand info. 2 of my other SCH are really tall and i can see that happening to them if they were outside. As for the three that are budding away at 55 days now, they are looking great and smell very sweet. Looking like about 2oz dry off of each of thoes 3. I also have 2 Onyx going that are different in size as well. The one that started in a 5gal bucket and got a dose of Peruvian Sea Bird Guano early, is getting big and bud production is picking up fast now around day 32. Im looking to plant 10 outdoor Auto this summer in a greenhouse and was looking into the number one. Looks like another great strain! none of the medical clubs around here have ever had "autoflower" medicine and they are all very interested to see what i bring them to sample. I will be posting better pics in white light soon.
Thanks again.

hi guys

Fisrst of all i'd like to say that cali doesn't mean california , but the cali city in colombia, where the mother that i used to cross irt is colming from...

Segong of course super autos are not lowryder genetic and i still learning a lmot on it, but that nean with ur post that i can easely make to way of this genetic; a short time one and o longer one...
this is the first time that i see that super autos so short in time!!! thanks for the info!

Any way normaly super autos were made to make big tall autos coz normalyoutdoor they can get over two meters high and provide over 200 gr of dry weed... like my Nirvan Sky, Number one and Annapurna!
Stitch.. thanks for the background info on these... very nice to know..
JM

Its great to come on here and see/talk with people who are so dedicated to the same thing i am. I cant wait to harvest these Super Cali Haze and medicate with them. Hoping its going to be the best homegrown medicine ive ever produced.

Stitch, its great to have you on here. Any suggestions specifically towards the Super Cali Haze and Onyx? For indoor, is it better to go with the 18/6 light sched i have been with or do these super autos enjoy 20/4 or something different? The only other thing that i have been wondering is where to keep the humidity % at since i have 8 that are all different ages? i try to keep it around 45% as much as possible right now.

hi medecine

well i think personaly that if you have differentes plants at diff ages you must put light regimen at 18/6 cause like this every of them have anoyugh light for grow or flower and electricity bill is not so high;)
the humidity will be at 35/45 max during this time, try to ventilate the best u can.
I seen your videos on youtube and it's lookin very nice mate...!

for the onyx just try to feed them very well...

i have no much time coz i'm in mexico looking for new strains....so i don't have internet at home here

i'll be back in few days to give more advises

hi medecine

well i think personaly that if you have differentes plants at diff ages you must put light regimen at 18/6 cause like this every of them have anoyugh light for grow or flower and electricity bill is not so high;)
the humidity will be at 35/45 max during this time, try to ventilate the best u can.
I seen your videos on youtube and it's lookin very nice mate...!

for the onyx just try to feed them very well...

i have no much time coz i'm in mexico looking for new strains....so i don't have internet at home here

i'll be back in few days to give more advises

Thanks for the info stitch, have a great time down there in Mexico. Im sure you will come back with some fine genetics and create something great once again. Looking forward to more info.

alright so i have a PROBLEM coming up tomorrow and i need advice with what to do... With the last snowstorm came around it took down lots of power lines and shit (left me with out power for just about 3 days during x-mas). Now the power company has made everyone aware that they are going to be repairing a couple telephone poles in the area and are PLANNING A POWER OUTAGE from 9am tomorrow untill 4pm!!! With out electric i have no light or heat! the heat will most likely fall below 60.f.
What should i do? my lights run from 6am-12am(midnight). So the usual dark time is from Midnight-6am every day. The power is going to be out at 9am tomorrow... should i leave my light on all night and let them have a longer dark period during the outage? or should i run the normal cycle and let it go? Another option is to take down the panda film covering the 4x3 window and allow the sunlight to come in (im not worried about anyone seeing it because i am legal).
Please help with suggestions on whats best for this situation.

Unless you are going under the freezing point your ok. I doubt you will. Just carry on as usual, like TBM was saying just let the sun in if you can.

I can attest to plants beeing able to handle a few FROSTS.

Unless your able to go out and buy some supplies your kinda SOL. If you have a power backup for a PC, you might be able to run a trouble light with a CFL off it for 8 hours. Depending on the backups rating.
I would like to get one for my own setup.

Back