Indoor Super Cali Haze & Onyx from Short Stuff

thanks for the advice guys. i think thats what im going to do, is take down the panda film and let the light in. Its really nice out here this week (60) during the day, so it should hold some heat.
Here are some random shots i just took of my one super cali haze at day 57
P1170128.jpgP1170132.jpg

Thats one lovely lady you got there. That's one of the longer lived strains isn't it.

Thats one lovely lady you got there. That's one of the longer lived strains isn't it.
yeah this is a 100-110day Super Auto. This one and two others look like they are going to be done around day 85 or so. The other 3 that i have are taking longer. It seems like its gunna be a great smoke!

hey medicine...

very nice buding lady, very suprise about the size of those small type, but you'll see the smoke is really euphoric, clean sativa high and encens taste and smell

u'll love it for sure

Sorry to anyone thats been looking for an update. Ive been busy this past week and have not had time to take pics or make a video until today. Everything went fine with the electric outtage, it ended up only being out for a couple hours so nothing happened to them. I have rotated all the plants and raised my light as high as possible now because 2 of my SCH that are at day 54 are 4foot +! the one measures over 5ft tall from the bottom of the container. So i raided the lights for thoes two and raised all the other plants on milk crates or other empty pots. The smell of sweet pineapple stinks out the room and into the rest of the house when the door is opened.
Heres an update on age and stuff

3 Super Cali Haze at day 67. 2 of the 3 are looking like they are coming to their final weeks so i gave them a dose of Dry Kool Bloom 1/4tsp per 1.5gal (didnt want to burn them). The 3 one doesnt look like its changed in weeks, the buds are formed but they arent swelling or changing so this one seems to be a little behind.

3 Super Cali Haze at day 54. All 3 are at different stages but receiving Liquid Kool Bloom every 3rd watering (1tsp per gal). As you can see in the pics, 1 is about 5ft all and started showing signs of budding about 4 days ago. The other tall one is one that i topped and is budding away, it has 4 really long branches that are covered in buds. The 3rd SCH at day 54 is my favorite of them all so far. Its a darker green looks more healthy then anything else, its covered in trichomes (even the fan leaves are starting to get covered. This one is going to be the queen of the crop for sure.

1 Onyx at day 43. This plant has been in the 5gal bucket since day 1 and is pretty bushy with short dense buds (big popcorn buds). It stinks of diesel and a hidden sweet aroma seems to be coming out. Looks like its got about another 2 weeks or so left so i gave it a dose of dry kool bloom as well.

1 Onyx at day 40. This plant is what people think of when they hear autoflower or ruderalis. About a foot tall and wont produce a 1/2 oz if im lucky. Im at falt for that though because i transplanted it late and damaged the roots during so i expected that.

Thats about all for now, enjoy the pics. I got one of every plant

sorry guys, dont know what happened to my internet connection when the pics were loading. here they are...

Attachments

• 4.5ft SCH day 54.jpg
    4.5ft SCH day 54.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 225
  • SCH day 54.jpg
    SCH day 54.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 205
  • Toped SCH day 54.jpg
    Toped SCH day 54.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 198
  • Onyx day 43.jpg
    Onyx day 43.jpg