SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club - Ongoing Autoflower Action!

Howdy everyone :toke:
AK x Karels Haze x LowRyder
Afghan x Northern Lights x LowRyder
Been so busy forgot to update this :d5:

Both these were harvested on 6/8/22 day #93 :yoinks:
Went a little longer than I wanted too but the weather was horrible and humidity was hanging around 80-90%. Put a big dehumidifier in the drying area and I’m keeping it down enough to get by on. I hung the whole plant to keep it slow. Also grabbed a moisture meter and been checking them daily. The smell in there is amazing but it’s truly a slow process and probably the best I can do under the circumstances. Today I’m getting between 17.6-21.4% moisture, this is my first go around with this method and I have read to pull them at 15%. The stems still bend so I know they need more time. I can control the temperature better in my garage but can control the humidity better in a small 2x2 tent, that’s in my grow room . It’s 6 one way, half a dozen the other :smoking: so I may end up moving them this week to a different tent upstairs. I could possibly try speeding them up a little by clipping the buds and putting them in the net baskets also.
Here’s the last photos I took from the day before harvest.
The AK is fat and pretty, smells like heaven.
0B8FD1CA-ACE0-459F-935B-7477C4E5146A.jpeg

The Afghan appears to be mostly Popcorn buds
CBA93A7F-EFBA-4CD1-8E4D-A7CB9A4432D4.jpeg

Trying out the new meter.
5F4ED414-F659-4896-AEEE-9B383B759D5C.jpeg

Thanks to @SuperSativaSeedClub_John for letting me play, I had a lot of fun with these two.
I’ll update with final bud pics and weight ASAP .

Well done man! Hope she tastes as good as she smells :) we will soon this release this strain online! Many thanks for this great report and photos, fantastic! :)

Buds and weight
Howdy y’all :toke:
@SuperSativaSeedClub_John
Final G&S update:
Got the AK x Karels Haze x LowRyder &
Afghan x Northern Lights x LowRyder dried, sweated and in Grove bags.
AK final weight is 57g
4AC77D04-D4C7-4E60-921C-8D2A9B3BC776.jpeg

Afghan final weight is 48g
CE5597F9-BEB8-4129-AF77-85E430D8A1DF.jpeg

I thoroughly enjoyed this grow and will be revisiting these strains soon with a different process to see if I can improve on the yield. :thumbsup:

Thanks for letting me participate !! :thanks:

She’s listing and then some! How is the density thus far? Enough to keep you in smoke for some time. So curious as to buzz.
Haha I’m driving myself bonkers trying to keep her tied up:naughtystep: she’s getting pretty dense….which I wasn’t sure was going to happen. I’ve grown lotsa these big plants that gave up airy buds….but not this girl. The frost level is there too!:headbang: I don’t want to jinx it….but this might get me a new badge….:eyebrows:

Back