TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
The Super Sativa Seed Club is pleased to promote their new auto strain Fat Pete's Cookie Auto!
1604493496066.png

1604493574868.png

Promoted by the Autoflower Network!

AFN_TSHIRT.jpg

@St. Tom
@The Mugwamp
@damien50
@Mañ'O'Green
@blue
@pop22
@bakEQuatorial
@smokeyfromau

Hmmm, i lost some so far, but will add later for sure:)

All comers are welcome @Gladiators !:bighug:

How do one get in on this?
I would love to do it as part of my next grow when my current one is finished (I imagine I'll be able to get started with the next grow in beginning of January)
I'm happy to send daily pictures and diary :420:

i was just reading over this strain few days ago sounds like a big one might have a plan coming next year for some of these :eyebrows:

When are you wanting this started by? I'll try anything with them Creeper genetics!
It already started and is on go, but i think to have you on the Bruce Lemon Diesel and there will be lots of new strains to come next months.
How do one get in on this?
I would love to do it as part of my next grow when my current one is finished (I imagine I'll be able to get started with the next grow in beginning of January)
I'm happy to send daily pictures and diary :420:
To become a Gladiator for sponsored seeds you have to have at least 1 completed grow journal on site from seed to harvest, then we can talk about.
i was just reading over this strain few days ago sounds like a big one might have a plan coming next year for some of these :eyebrows:
It is a big one! By the SSSC breeders it was one of the longest way to create it and they're pretty pleased with it for the autoflower line, but it's a sensitive strain not for the average grower. For the photoperiod line the staff and breeder fav was Pineapple Poison so far.

Thanks man @TheMongol
That makes perfect sense, I'm a little away from that point yet, fingers crossed I'll have something to harvest :biggrin:
It's not like I can't afford seeds but it kinda ads a little excitement to it if it's part om a competition or challenge, especially if there's others growing the exact same thing in various grow media.

a couple of weeks for me @TheMongol as I'm going to need plenty of space I'm gonna do 2 in autopots and you saw how big my auto creepers got I'm going to start them just before these finish there at week 7 so not long now also i this going to be a grow thread for posting updates

a couple of weeks for me @TheMongol as I'm going to need plenty of space I'm gonna do 2 in autopots and you saw how big my auto creepers got I'm going to start them just before these finish there at week 7 so not long now also i this going to be a grow thread for posting updates
i know tom and it sounds good
Thanks man @TheMongol
That makes perfect sense, I'm a little away from that point yet, fingers crossed I'll have something to harvest :biggrin:
It's not like I can't afford seeds but it kinda ads a little excitement to it if it's part om a competition or challenge, especially if there's others growing the exact same thing in various grow media.
Give me a shoot when you have that journal on site done and i'll take care:)

Fat Pete's Cookies Auto
Day 19

Really happy with her :woohoo1: and judging by the growth so far, she could be another big un :woohoo:
20201119_001425.jpg
20201119_211942.jpg

Back