SSSC Fat Pete's Cookie Auto by Super Sativa Seed Club

"To become a Gladiator for sponsored seeds you have to have at least 1 completed grow journal on site from seed to harvest, then we can talk about."

Being a Gladiator would be awesome I'd love to know if I'm eligible I have a full grow journal on here and plenty more to come.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning
I think your already on it or is this post a mistake bro

I think your already on it or is this post a mistake bro
I'm in the Cultivators Club but the Gladiator badge looks so much cooler. I wasn't included in the tag when Mongol used @ gladiators so don't think I'm on that exclusive list.
Happy Growing Gang

I'm in the Cultivators Club but the Gladiator badge looks so much cooler. I wasn't included in the tag when Mongol used @ gladiators so don't think I'm on that exclusive list.
Happy Growing Gang
Gladiator s are no more bro were cultivators now my title needs editing

"To become a Gladiator for sponsored seeds you have to have at least 1 completed grow journal on site from seed to harvest, then we can talk about."

Being a Gladiator would be awesome I'd love to know if I'm eligible I have a full grow journal on here and plenty more to come.

Happy Growing Gang

Gladiators got phased out in favour of cultivators!
You're already in the club Autodevil! :D

:d5:

Edit: Sooo ... Slowwwwwwww

Gladiators got phased out in favour of cultivators!
You're already in the club Autodevil! :D

:d5:

Edit: Sooo ... Slowwwwwwww
Whoever made that decision to change the name from Gladiator to Cultivator doesn't know who Lightning, Rhino and Wolf are. You don't know about these travelator tribulations or the Gauntlet or how my adolescence was fuelled with lycra and spandex cladden ladies holding giant cotton buds whacking each other.
They don't knowwwwww....

Brewing up a few giants here!
20210605_093531.jpg
20210605_093507.jpg
20210605_093511.jpg
20210605_093516.jpg

Back