SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club - Solocup Winter Grow Off 20/21 with Bruce Lemon Diesel!

caked in trichomes :d5: what sort of e.c/ppm you feeding them ?
To be honest, no idea :shrug: I just make up the feed as it says on the GHE bottles, but only half the strength, then adjust the ph. I have got a cheap ec meter and whenever I've checked, it's been in the range of what it says on bottles, but I didn't take in to account my hard tap water. It seems to be working, mostly, so I'm weary of changing, or to lazy, one of the two :crying:

To be honest, no idea :shrug: I just make up the feed as it says on the GHE bottles, but only half the strength, then adjust the ph. I have got a cheap ec meter and whenever I've checked, it's been in the range of what it says on bottles, but I didn't take in to account my hard tap water. It seems to be working, mostly, so I'm weary of changing, or to lazy, one of the two :crying:
i just asked because mine seems to love a high e.c she getting full flowering nutes for photos at 1.8-1.9 e.c drinks roughly 400-500ml a day which is pretty crazy since my big plants in 10L pots only drink about 1000ml a day dunno how that makes sense i did discover something odd yesterday my coco temps were sitting at 14-15c :shrug:im pretty sure thats not good the air temp is 22-25c il have to investigate more to figure out whats going on

IMG_20210117_203355.jpg

i just asked because mine seems to love a high e.c she getting full flowering nutes for photos at 1.8-1.9 e.c drinks roughly 400-500ml a day which is pretty crazy since my big plants in 10L pots only drink about 1000ml a day dunno how that makes sense i did discover something odd yesterday my coco temps were sitting at 14-15c :shrug:im pretty sure thats not good the air temp is 22-25c il have to investigate more to figure out whats going on
I just blew the cobwebs off my meter and the feed I made up earlier today says ec 1.1, if I'm reading it right :rofl:
20210117_205552.jpg
and I just measured my tap water on it's own and that's ec 0.6. I dont go by ec when making feed, so am I actually anywhere close to what it should be :crying: Also, do photoperiod plants need a stronger feed than autos then? I have noticed the leaves turning yellow earlier than usual and wondering if that's the reason.
20210117_205930.jpg
20210117_205910.jpg

I just blew the cobwebs off my meter and the feed I made up earlier today says ec 1.1, if I'm reading it right :rofl: View attachment 1277229and I just measured my tap water on it's own and that's ec 0.6. I dont go by ec when making feed, so am I actually anywhere close to what it should be :crying: Also, do photoperiod plants need a stronger feed than autos then? I have noticed the leaves turning yellow earlier than usual and wondering if that's the reason. View attachment 1277230View attachment 1277231
as a rule of thumb (if you know that expression ) yes photo period plants do need more food than autos from what iv seen and grown
if your sure the ph is in the right range and thats not whats causing the yellowing id say you could give her a lil bit more if you wanted to

as a rule of thumb (if you know that expression ) yes photo period plants do need more food than autos from what iv seen and grown
if your sure the ph is in the right range and thats not whats causing the yellowing id say you could give her a lil bit more if you wanted to
That's handy to know mate thanks :thumbsup: I'll make up a slightly stronger feed just for these photo buggers and see what happens, it's probably a little late as they've lost most of the lowers already, but no harm in trying :pass:

Back