Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds Christmas 2016 interview at Live Stoners

Cheers Waira!

Manolo says each time we cross an auto with a photoperiod-dependent plant the % of ruderalis is reduced by half. Hence, a new generation. Now we go with the 5th Generation.

When we first started (1st generation) we started with a genetic that was already a 2nd cross, so it had 25% of ruderalis. Starting from this:

1G = 25%
2G = 12,5%
3G = 6,25%
4G = 3,125%
5G = 1,56125%

So, we could say that our 5th generation autoflowering strains feature about 1,5% of ruderalis.

Sweet smokes!

tommy
cool

Sweet seeds replied that they knew if this test as well.. but the test was done a few times and the testing was done at a professional lab

Cheers Ripper!

Our reply was not that we are aware of this test. What we are aware is that it tends to happen.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

At www.sweetseeds.es or at your nearest growshop.

Sweet Nurse Auto CBD and Crystal Candy Auto will be available probably by mid January.

Indigo Berry Kush and San Fernando Lemon Kush will probably be available between late February and early March.

Sweet Afgani Delicious CBD will probably be available by mid March.

Cheers and sweet smokes!

tommy
I look forward to growing them when they are released soon as my devil cream breaks ground I will put up a journal on the sweet seeds sub forum

Sweet, you horrible teases, saving the SV Lemon Kush for last! This is a lemony cut of San Fernando Valley OG in her parentage? :eyebrows:

Cheers Waira!

Just like in the catalog description ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

@Sweet Seeds just to be clear you do not ship direct to the states at this time do you? Meaning from your website of course?

@Sweet Seeds just to be clear you do not ship direct to the states at this time do you? Meaning from your website of course?

Right now we only ship to European countries.

But you can find all our collection in our partner shop from Canada: TrueNorth Seedbank.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Back