Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds Christmas 2016 interview at Live Stoners

You got it..

Another question.. i recently read a test where a guy took pices of his plant at different stages and dried it and cured it then sent it for testing he did

All clear
50% clear
100% cloudy
And 5, 10 15 and 20% amber

He did this with 3 different plants and all three times the all clear tested higher thc.. you have any thoughts on this?
That's interesting! Thanks for sharing!
:bighug:

Hi fella are you talking about how many genetics we have in catalogue?
Or maybe how many clones we have?
I'm talking all the home breeding going on, folks starting with your stellar stuff, then getting creative

:bravo: :smokeout: :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: :slap::slap: :thanks: What an excellent visit it was too my friends! Thank you again so much for being here with us today, and for your long time and generous support and love for AFN! Sweet has been an AFN treasure for years, and we all look forward to what the future brings,... Spoil us like this anytime my friends! :bighug::worship::bighug:

Thanks a lot @Sweet Seeds @Sweet Seeds Jay , Señora J, and Manolo and Ramon! I look forward to 2017 where I will be growing more of your wonderful seeds, I have a few put away for later. RESPECT!

Thanks.... Sweet Seeds
and happy 11th anniversary party !!

GP brudda all the way- :biggrin: Not to knock J47, which is their potency Champ I think?

gawd..I nearly choked..:pass:..I'd just Lit one and thought damn..I hope I make it through the Interview..:coffee:

@Mossy - New Cross, isn't that over near @Itisi ? Saaaarf London way LOL

Ctach up with you soon @Island Grower ..I've been UK..

This might be the first CBD I grow!

Ha..what now there are Two new high CBD ones ones..?

We have some picture with some deformation, but nothing really special ;)
J.

We Love Anomolies..

Sounds(I can`t believe I`m writings this...)Sweet!
...I`ll grab m`coat... ;)

krug hug..:bighug:

:drool: wooow, I'm messing the keyboard already! :drool:

>>:cheers: Thanks @Eyeoftheworld... she was a littler gal, but made a big impression! I brought some into a dispensary a while back, and they were floored by the color richness, and the unique aroma,...

:coffee:

So I would recommend to harvest the plants with at least 50% of the trichomes cloudy and if possible some amber ones also.

Amber for nerve pain and spasms and deep refreshing sleep..Narcotic..

Dammnn now I must scroll back and read the news :smoking:

It is on the Word Press fromt page..all the cross descriptions..:headbang:

Sweet, you horrible teases, saving the SV Lemon Kush for last! This is a lemony cut of San Fernando Valley OG in her parentage? :eyebrows:

You and me were waiting for the same @Waira..:d5:

Hi fella are you talking about how many genetics we have in catalogue?
Or maybe how many clones we have?

If we are not holding you up from a Birthday Celebration...tell us both..we are gweedy..:biggrin:

I'm on my first sweet seeds can't wait to try your new strains in the future I'm on a great new journey keep up the great work

Back