Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds Christmas 2016 interview at Live Stoners

Sweet Seeds, 11 years, cheers
growers round the globe
salute

Cheers Waira!

Manolo says each time we cross an auto with a photoperiod-dependent plant the % of ruderalis is reduced by half. Hence, a new generation. Now we go with the 5th Generation.

When we first started (1st generation) we started with a genetic that was already a 2nd cross, so it had 25% of ruderalis. Starting from this:

1G = 25%
2G = 12,5%
3G = 6,25%
4G = 3,125%
5G = 1,56125%

So, we could say that our 5th generation autoflowering strains feature about 1,5% of ruderalis.

Sweet smokes!

tommy
:jawdrop: *clank* Absolutely amazing my friends! :d5: I love how you share this core knowledge with us, it's enriching to the experience for all, and to those I want to get interested in auto's (and F1FV's),... I'm chatting with a local commercial consultant, and he's keenly interested in the larger auto's, and especially the F1FV's... folks like these are not satisfied with vague answers, too much at stake,...

nice avatar stonehead!
cheers
Thanks man, if I remember that was a Mephisto auto blues in a 6litre airport, did take the piss abit lol for my 3rd grow I think that was.

I'm wondering how many strains have spun up on the heels of Sweet's genetics?

:jawdrop: *clank* Absolutely amazing my friends! :d5: I love how you share this core knowledge with us, it's enriching to the experience for all, and to those I want to get interested in auto's (and F1FV's),... I'm chatting with a local commercial consultant, and he's keenly interested in the larger auto's, and especially the F1FV's... folks like these are not satisfied with vague answers, too much at stake,...

:pop::pop:

How did the thai you were growing turn out????
I have to get some seeds an grow some

Very nice time spent with all you sweet growers :D

We're finishing the interview right not but we invite everyone with further questions to visit our subforum here at AFN and place any question you'd like to see answered.

Only thing: we are all celebrating the 11th anniversary in Valencia and we (me and Jaypp) only get back home on Monday, so eventually we will only reply after Monday.

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

I would just like to say thanks to @sweetseeds for an amazing interview.
I have to pop out

thanks to @sweetseeds :bravo::bravo:

How soon will these be available! Due to unfortunate living circumstances I am only going to be able to squeeze in 1 more run before taking an approximate year long hiatus.

Either way thanks for the heads up would love to try some other breeders stuff as well, and can always start stockpiling genetics!!

Back