SeedBank : Sweet Seeds

Strain: Dark Devil

Did it autoflower?: Of course

Soil/hydro: Roots Original Organic Soil, added Lime and Worm Castings

Nutes: SeaGrow, All Purpose,Flower&Bloom, Hawaiian Bud. Botanicare Cal-Mag

Light (kind and schedule): Started under 40 watt 6500k cfl then 600 watt HPS

From seed to harvest date: 69 Days

Dry Yield: 64 grams

High/Effect Duration: Uplifting heady high, daytime wide eyes, very easy to remain active, up to apoint. Rip a couple too many and you wont feel like doing a thing. Not a great appetite probably lost a little weight smoking DD heavy. Maybe too stoned too remember too eat. Haha Cannot judge duration because I dont want it to wear off...

318109d1390345397-musturds-sweetstuff-014.jpg

318108d1390330093-musturds-sweetstuff-016.jpg

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Drop dead gorgeous to die for purple

THE GROWTH: *****

A beautiful plant, symetrical 42" in a 3 gal pot. Ate well, no issues. Did I mention BEAUTIFUL...

THE SMELL: *****

Candy Skittles every flavor, red yellow orange purple. The most awesome smelling plant that I can remember....

THE SMOKE:*****

Cool refreshing fruity almost a filtered smoothness. As should be from the smells one of my all time favorites,

THE HIGH: *****

Get up and feel good, puts a smile on my face. Sit back enjoy the exhale set in and get up and do something stoned weed. Like caffeine dont smoke before bed you will just wander around looking for something for an hour but you forgot what that was 55 minutes ago. I liked it....

Nice Work Sweet Seeds :kusht:

Everyone should grow this

:peace:

Awesome Bro....I want some !!!!

Serious couch lock on this strain.

Nice report bro :slap: pretty looking idd!

Like caffeine dont smoke before bed you will just wander around looking for something for an hour but you forgot what that was 55 minutes ago. I liked it....

hahah

thank You sir for this report, i have also DD in my tent right now, will be testing it in some like 2 months to confirm Your thoughts.

Nice report. I chose this as my first auto, can't wait to break ground.

Awesome got 10 of these waiting to start after the Denver Cup

Thanks for the report! I got one of this seed and am very excited to grow it now after reading a few reviews!!

I am on it, germin next week :thumbs:

Did you have a diary I could look at?

I grew out the Sweet Seeds--Dark Devil--she had a quad cola (my avi) an made a big girl with lots to smoke!

Back