Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds: Jack 47

SingingGoose

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Check out my Sweet Seeds Jack 47 plant. Currently on day 26.
Growing parameters are as follows:

Tent Location:
Cold Cellar

Tent Temp = 21 degrees
Tent Humidity - 53%

My Equipment is as Follows:
Apollo 8 LED Light
5 Gallon pot
Pro-Mix Organic Soil
4x2 Grow Tent
4-inch inline fan with Carbon Filter, and adjustable speed dial (to keep the smell out :p)
6-inch Fan
x1 100w CFL for side lighting
4 Stage RO/DI water filtration system for the best RO water :grin:
20 Gallon water reservoir
Ultrasonic Humidifier (not currently using it but plan to over winter)

Nutrients:
Through Veg - Cal/Mag Booster and Sensigrow Part A and B
Through Flower - Cal/Mag Booster and Sensibloom Part A and B,and Big Bud

345.jpg346.jpg347.jpg

I love the way this plant is spreading out and it is becoming my favorite (Much love for the Sweet Seeds Brand) of the three strains I currently have going.
I would estimate this plant to be roughly 24" in height and is proportionately bushy. This plant is looking like she is preparing herself to hold some big dense heavy nugs :grin:

I will probably do another week of the Sensigrow part A and B then do a flush the following week before I begin with the sensibloom part A and B as well as Big Bud nutrients.

Any tips or advice is always appreciated! "AFN smoke out"
(Check out my Himalaya Blue Diesel grow also currently on day 26 under the Short Stuff Review group)

Thanks,

SingingGoose

Beautiful pictures under the Leds ;)
Thanks for sharing your experience with Jack 47, and hope you enjoy her, she is really powerful!

Keep up the sweet work!
jaypp

Day 35

Jack 47 is a beautiful plant. Very broad and tall with some giant leaves which I have since tucked back. Looking to have some beautiful cola's :grin:. I will do a flush tomorrow and then begin flower nutrients; Sensibloom part and A and B in combination with Big Bud the following watering.

009.jpg010.jpg011.jpg

Day 40

Plant is into flower. Started flower nutrients; Sensibloom part A and B and Big Bud.

004.jpg003.jpg

Day 53

This old girl has progressed into flower much fast then the other 2 plant. Early stages of what I hope to be rich dense bud formations can be seen on the crown cola. This plant has a very wide spread canopy which will offer many bud sites :smoke: - Sweet Seeds does not disappoint :thumbs:.

Continuing Sensibloom part A and B, Cal/Mag booster and Big Bud.

Enjoy Pics

018.jpg019.jpg020.jpg

that's a beautiful bushy lady you got there. great job

Well here is how she turned out.. Just finished harvesting. Roughly 5 hours trim time

Sweet Seeds does not disappoint. I estimate the yield between 80-100g's
Main cola was roughly 12 inches long
Smoke report to follow. Enjoy pics

001.jpg004.jpg008.jpg013.jpg017.jpg

Back