Sweet Seeds Presentation at Autoflower Network Forums

That Big devil 2 looks like a champion if it is nearly as nice as your sweet skunk auto. Which was a little small but hit like thors hammer and one of the tastiest weeds I have ever grown it is one that sticks out of the at least 50 plus strains I have grown over the years. I grew the sweet skunk auto outside too

Sweet Skunk.. mmmmmmm.. rite with ya on that one fairlynew.. def a strain I will revisit very soon..

Hi all!
Tripdog, you can try the Cream Mandarine Auto®, Bloody Skunk auto or Sweet Trainwreck Auto, they are really good plants and very easy to grow ;)
It would be nice to see your diary here in the Sweet Seeds subforum.

Good luck with all!
J.

Its always so nice when Someone of you Breeders jump in and recommend or help out. Just wanted to say that. Gonna start some Sweet Cheese Auto soon as i saw this one performing propper at mates and it has that quite diffrent cheese taste. Nothing like all the normal Cheeses out there. Keep the good Job Jay.

I just wanted to throw down my 2 cents about sweet seeds. A good buddy got a whole bunch of different auto's from a single pick and mix place and he had a couple of SS Dark Devils. He ended up having too many auto seeds for this year, so he offered a couple to me to try. I ended up with a dark devil and he did also. And truly dark they are! Very nice deep purple hues! As soon as mine started to flower if was totally purple from there on out and is some very fine smelling herb. His finished very close to the 60 days and mine will be close to 65 as well.
My only regret? Not having it in full sun in the ground!

So....

:smokeit:

I'm tommy from Sweet Seeds and I will be at your total disposal this subforum here at AutoFlower.net

So will my colleague Jaypp who will be around here very soon also to keep the place going :D

We'll be pleased to help you out with your grow if you are growing our strains and I think we may consider doing some initiatives around here. We will also share some of our personal test grows that we've been doing to this seedbank since we've started collaborating with them.

There are lots of Sweet Seeds strains that we are sure you would like to try one day, so we hope we can get this place moving forward, with your participation. Don't forget that we will always be around and that we'll be at your full disposal to whatever you need regarding Sweet Seeds.

Thanks for the visits and keep passing by! Sweet smokes!! :thumbs:

tommy

sweet-seeds-albums-sweet-seeds-logos-picture239140-sweetseeds9801.JPG

Looking very foward to try your seeds !!! :)

That is great News Tommy. I have grown some sweet skunk auto wicked stuff. Take care

Wow! Would like to see things pick up here! Sweet Seeds has some great strains! I recently grew a Sweet Trainwreck. i won the seeds in a contest! I got to say, its in my top three strains right now!

So I want to bring some attention here. I'm on a quest to grow a one pound+ autoflower. Of course, everyone points me to dutch Passion but we've seen theeir monsters! So I'm looking for suggestions. I'm thinking Green Poison. Maybe somone from Sweet Seeds could suggest something. It will be indoor, 20 to 30 gallon pot with bottom watering and an AIT ( Air Injection Technology ) in the soil at the bottom to oxygenate the soil from below. The soil will be my own organic mix.

Hi Pop22, thank you for the nice words :)

Cream Mandarine Auto®, Cream Mandarine XL Auto®, Jack 47 Auto®, SAD Auto®, Mohan Ram Auto®, Sweet Cheese Auto® are very good Autoflowering strains, very similar to the feminized line.
Green Poison and Cream Caramel are always a good point to start, they are our biggest champions!
Hope you can try them :)
Sweet smokes!
J.

Just germinated 2 Cream Caramel. Put in their pots on day 3. My first known genetics so looking forward to this.

Back