Sweet Seeds Presentation at Autoflower Network Forums

Hi all, I am a newbie and have just ordered my set up. While I wait im looking at seeds my problem is I will only have a short window for my first grow, looking at Fast Bud 2. Is it really a 5 week seed to flower? I know my window is 7 weeks, this time, so thinking that these will do the trick. I would appreciate any grow diaries in dwc/led with this strain.

Thanks.
Aty

Hi Aty!

Thanks for your visit and welcome to AFN and the Sweet Seeds subforum!

I will share my opinion but first I need to know where you found that info stating that Fast Bud #2 is a 5 week seed to flower... Can you share a link or tell me where you saw that info?

Speak soon mate. Kind regards and sweet smokes!

tommy

Hi Aty!

Thanks for your visit and welcome to AFN and the Sweet Seeds subforum!

I will share my opinion but first I need to know where you found that info stating that Fast Bud #2 is a 5 week seed to flower... Can you share a link or tell me where you saw that info?

Speak soon mate. Kind regards and sweet smokes!

tommy

Here ya go Tommy http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/sweetseeds/fast-bud-2-auto.html
Mistakes can be made that's why I asked>
Thanks
Aty

Cheers my friend!

Thanks for the link ;)

Sure, and I just wanted to know who is sharing that wrong info. It is very strange because anyone who knows a bit about cannabis growing should know 5 and a half weeks is ridiculously impossible, hehehe. One can say that once they start flowering they take 5 and a half weeks to be ready, but from seed to harvest it's impossible.

Here's the right info that we always shared in our website, catalog, advertising and packaging:

3rd generation autoflowering strain. Evolution of Fast Bud. A very productive auto with big buds and plenty of aromatic resin.
More productive and aromatic. Extremely vigorous plants producing lots of very strong lateral branches. Plants reach a height of between 40 and 90 cm.
Strong effect and sweet aromas with exotic tones coming from its Diesel heritage. Very fast flowering.

Autoflowering: 100%.
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 7 ½ weeks from the germination.
Hight: 40-90cm.

Here: http://sweetseeds.es/official/en/fast-bud-2/

Here's the catalog: https://www.autoflower.org/f142/sweet-seeds-%81%9A-%5Bcatalog%5D-22163.html

So... lets move forward...

If you need a strain that is ready in 7 weeks and you still don't have the seeds then it is going to be a bit hard. As you don't have the seeds you can germinate today. Even if you have a shop near you to buy them tomorrow it will be hard mate, in 7 weeks you'd be harvesting a immature plant even if you get the fastest auto on earth.

If you still want to try then choose + Speed or Fast Bud #2 but they will not be mature in 7 weeks counting from tomorrow, that's for sure.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

- - - Updated - - -

Note: if you want you can send an email to that shop saying that you contacted the seedbank and you were told that 5 and a half weeks is wrong and that we don't have that info in our website, catalog, advertising or packaging.

Cheers!!

tommy

Hi. Did not realise that sweet seeds did so many autos. So far have grown about 4 joint doctor plants and about 12 Dutch passion. After seeing your selection would like to give a couple a go. Any recommendations? I prefer plants about 75cm height and grow in soil. Although I have grown plants before I would still class myself as a beginner.

Tripdog, I don't think anyone would say to not grow Dark Devil. Several of us have, and it is a winner. I'm doing Bloody Skunk right now, ready to finish this week. My early samples show it may be better than the DD. And the colors are amazing.

Hi thanks for the reply. Are they quite forgiving plants and do you know how the germination rate is? Are the breeder heights accurate. Have been very pleased with Dutch passion but fancied something different?

Is the yield on the dark devil auto more than the bloody skunk?

Everyone has loved the Dark Devil. I think the yield may have been better than the BS is going to be, but I could get fooled. It's happened before.

Yeah, their germ rates are as good as DP. I've done several DP and a couple of SS. Not much difference in germing. Also Dinafem does good too. The sweet seeds are cool though. Great Color, Great Smells and Taste and good yields. Take a look at some of the grow logs in this sub forum. There are quite a few and a lot of great pictures.

That Big devil 2 looks like a champion if it is nearly as nice as your sweet skunk auto. Which was a little small but hit like thors hammer and one of the tastiest weeds I have ever grown it is one that sticks out of the at least 50 plus strains I have grown over the years. I grew the sweet skunk auto outside too

Excellent. Thanks for your input. Had a look and that dark devil looks NICE. Def going to be my next plant. I noticed that memphiso genetics (sorry if I spelt that wrong) are doing some limited edition seeds. Think that is top idea and would def tempt me if any other seed banks did this.

Back