Sweet Seeds Presentation at Autoflower Network Forums

LOL im about to get on your path with the cig thing i love smoke but i hate cigs lol I need to build up a stock pile first get ahead of the smoking my wife and i are doing..AND DAM HER she has RAMPED up her smoking lol She now smokes 2x as much then when we bought it..I dont mind but craps on the stockpiling lol If im not coughing im not smoking lol NO ONE has seen any auto or any strains other then PK or ak,or blue dream and not doing anything med worthy at all just reg dealers. ,,if its in a song then its here if not good luck lol How the saying ...Variety is the spice of life!

Thrilled to have you guys here at AFN. Last year I grew Fast Bud and Big Devil, they were the first autos I tried. They were also responsible for a fascination that has snowballed into an obsession. Can't wait to try some of your new strains. Keep up the great work!

Cheers, L4

Thrilled to have you guys here at AFN. Last year I grew Fast Bud and Big Devil, they were the first autos I tried. They were also responsible for a fascination that has snowballed into an obsession. Can't wait to try some of your new strains. Keep up the great work!

Cheers, L4

Cheers mate!

A pleasure to have you here with us.

Did you check my personal grow test with Big Devil #2 and Fast Bud #2?

Hope you keep enjoying our sweets, hehe, sweet smokes!

tommy

Welcome to AFN Tommy, my apologies I am so late. It is normal for me. I have looked all of your seeds but they don't have much info on them about genetic %. What would you recommend for a strong sativa? Or more than one if you have several selections you like, let me know.

Thanks,
A4

Welcome to AFN Tommy, my apologies I am so late. It is normal for me. I have looked all of your seeds but they don't have much info on them about genetic %. What would you recommend for a strong sativa? Or more than one if you have several selections you like, let me know.

Thanks,
A4

Cheers a420er! :tiphat:

You're welcome ;) Better late than never, hehe, very nice to have you around.

If you re-check our catalog you'll find that all our non-auto strains have the Indica/Sativa percentage in the technical details. With autos our bosses decided not to mention that. If you're looking for a good auto with good sativa genetics on it than I would suggest Jack47 Auto, Big Devil #2, Big Devil XL or Black Jack Auto.

If it's non-autos you're talking about I would suggest Sweet Tai, Psicodelicia, Jack47 or Sweet Cheese. But with non-autos you can check the indica-sativa % in the catalog :thumbs:

See you around. Sweet smokes!

tommy

Thanks tommy,

Yeah, I am looking for more Autos right now. I have tons of photo seeds but beings this is an Auto forum, lol, I need to get more Auto grows posted up. I actually had my eye on that Sweet Thai and Psicodelia both. Man, the photos are always so nice! Thanks for the reply. I will post a thread up when I get some of your gear going. I will probably go with that Black Jack and Jack47, 19% on the Black Jack Auto is looking real nice!

Best,
A4

Hey Tommy What Auto would you recommend for couch lock.What would be your most potent strain?

Hi hurled!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum! :thumbs:

Well... maybe Cream Mandarine, Red Poison or Green Poison Auto. And if you're talking about autos these could also be the most potent, together with Black Jack Auto maybe...

See you around, sweet smokes!

tommy

hey there im starting up my first autogrow and i have ? Im a photo. guy and trying the autos out. I have selected sweet seeds to be my only source of viable genes. starting with the red poison. i believe in sticking with one gene untill perfected. that said i have been reading that ffof soil is what i should use but i here mix with this or mix with that. would love to get to pick your brain for the best results. i have been a barneys farm guy for a very long time. but sweet seeds has changed my perspective on auto. If my harvestis 2 to 3 oz dried i will stay with sweet seeds.

Back