Sweet Seeds Sweet Skunk Auto Smoke Report (yet another for this strain!)

Microwave

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
I couldn't resist and broke out a bud to try out the weed after 2+ weeks of curing.

SeedBank : Sweet Seeds

Strain: Sweet Skunk Auto Fem.

Did it autoflower?: Yes, between 3-4 weeks into growth

Soil/hydro: Promix Ultimate

Nutes: FloraDuo nutes

Description: Used FloraDuo's feeding schedule while applying these nutes: FloraDuo A, FloraDuo B, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus. A nearby hydro store had free FloraDuo samples, so I stuck with this brand.

Light (kind and schedule): Prosource worldwide illuminator 90w led ufo light. 20/4 through entire grow.

From seed to harvest date: 69 days. She could have gone another 4 weeks but I had to cut her down early. Grow report explains it:

https://www.autoflower.org/f139/microwave-goes-led-24023.html

Dry Yield: 22g or about .80 oz. Lost a bit of weight during curing, but not much.

High/Effect Duration: Super head high sets in quickly and lasts about 45 mins, then a bit of a body buzz. The high lasted about 90 mins. Hopefully this will lengthen in time as the cure moves into week 3.

In-depth: The plant dried very quickly and I'm into week 3 of curing. If I had let the plant go another 4 weeks, which it could have easily done, the high might have lasted longer and I would have definitely had a higher yield.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Looks great. Lots of large cauliflower sized buds, long and slim buds and some popcorn buds. Light green colour with amber sprinkled into the buds.

THE GROWTH: *****

Super easy plant to grow. I had her in a cardboard box lined with mylar and the UFO led light right on top of her. Kinda like an oven but without the heat. She liked the setup!

THE SMELL: *****

Had a citrus/lemon smell when I cut her down and dried her, but now she has the stinky skunk smell. Very strong smell! Need to keep this bud in a tightly sealed container until it's all gone, otherwise the entire house will smell skunky. Need a wife who can tolerate the smell... :D:

THE SMOKE: ****

I would have liked to have had a longer flush as the smoke is kinda harsh. Perfectly acceptable yet I could have made a smoother smoke. My bad.

THE HIGH: ****

The high was too short in duration for me. Again, that may change with more time curing. The super strong head high almost immediately was great, but it didn't last very long.

Keep in mind this was my first grow since about 6 years ago. I'm happy with it, just wish I could have let her grow a few more weeks.

Purple kush auto up next! Hop digity

Thanks for the report ...:slap:...purple Kush...:jaw:

Thanks for the report Microwave!

It's good to know that you've enjoyed it. Sweet smokes!

tommy

Thanks, I do enjoy this strain. I could have made this grow better if I had let the plant grow another 4 weeks or so as it was clearly still putting on weight. I have 2 more beans of this strain (thanks Tommy, Sweet Seeds certainly did their part), so I'll definitely grow some more in the future. As I mentioned, please keep in mind that this was my first grow in years, and my first AF grow ever! :Thank You: AFNlogo

I'm limited to plants which mature to a small size as my "grow room" is small, which also limits me to 1 plant per grow. My wife and I don't toke very often, so the Sweet Skunk will last a few months. I want to try the purple kush because it's small and I think that the buds look really cool! I should be able to let this grow go and go and go until the last yellow fan leaf has fallen, which should make for a happy holiday season! :dance:

Great report bro:slap:

Thanks and love your avatar... :D:

Hey Microwave, thanks for this report!

I'm glad you liked growing this strain. Hope you have improves in the high in a couple more weeks of curing!!

Cheers
J.

Thanks Jay! The buds are dense and I plan on curing another 2 - 3 weeks. :thumbs:

I owe Sweet Seeds an apology. My wife and I tried some more of our homegrown and it's aged/cured quite well from when I last tried it. The buzz was even stronger than before and lasted about 2 hours. Seems that knowing when to post a smoke report is part of the newbie process too! Thanks Sweet Seeds! :bow:

Congrats on the harvest! Max :slap: for the report!
:stylez rasta smoke: :group:

Back