Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck [Tickets Please!]

Very nice. I hope I get growing skills like that some day. Maybe I should start with some Sweet Seeds?

Actually it's only 29 inches! I'm a rubbish guess so got out the tape measure! :D .. I would definately recommned sweet seeds, i've grown loads of them and they never disappoint!

The terps on this train wreck are incredible!! Just the ticket! ^_^

:pass:

poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Probably about 3 feet .. 36 inches odd ^_^
Not the biggest ever .. but certainly not puny either! .... Less than 60 days!!! (What!?! lol)

:pass:

Seed to weed in less than 60 days is really impressive.. not too many strains can truly boast that!! And she is properly done in that time.. if all autos took less than 60 days the world would be a much better place lol

Here she is .. Naked!
All trimmed up now and in paper bags .. waiting for the magic to happen!

IMG_4800.JPG
IMG_9581.JPG
IMG_3908.JPG
IMG_0751.JPG

And a weird root stumpy thing o.0

IMG_4964.JPG

:gary:

Thanks Guys!

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Until next time
:bighug:

looks great blue super chunky how did that knuckle form did you do something to it or happened naturally

Thanks buddy! :D ... I didn't do anything .. I just saw it pop up mid way through the grow, and at the end, i had a little dig to see what was going on! Just like a huge knuckle!!

:crying:

A naked girl!! :yoinks: where the hell is that Letch Waira. ?? he should be ALL over her. a beauty like that!:bighug::thumbsup:

I think he wanted a "sparkle party" ... was that it???
I don't think my camera is setup for that kinda action!! May need a special lense

1602586066535.png

Back