3x3x8 Gorilla tent
6" HyperFan exhaust
6" AC carbon filter
3 circulation fans
5 gal Root Trapper II grow bags
Viparspectra KS3000 LED light
TeaLab 5 gal brew kit.

Soil

50/50 mix Fox Farms Happy Frog and Ocean Forest in the top 2/3.
Previous grow soil in bottom 1/3 amended with Nature's Living Soil Autoflower mix.

Tea and soil amendment ingredients

Nature's Living Soil Autoflower mix and Girl Flower Power mix.
TeaLab Soil Builder, Five:Two Hummic/Kelp Extract.
Earth Worm Castings.
Balckstrap molasses.
ReCharge microbe powder.
Roots Organics Bloom.

Seeds

Ethos Pluto Cut Autoflowers
420FastBuds CBD 20:1

This is mostly a tea grow. My first time brewing and I'll always do it from now on. The results have been great so far.
I did sprinkle NLS Girl Flower Power last night and topped with EWC but that's about it so far. Mostly tea mixes.

37 days from sprout.

20220716_091229.jpg
20220716_222000.jpg

You play the hand you're dealt.

I'm fighting temps and rH but it is what it is.

They are still okay.
I normally grow in the fall and winter. Much easier.
I've got 3 fans going in here plus exhaust pretty much non-stop.

Screenshot_20220725-170707_ThermoPro Sensor.jpg
20220725_092317.jpg

Looking great man! I've been thinking of creating an admix for top dressing and using the tea-lab compost teas. Do you think it's possible to get away with just doing a solid top dress and teas once a week? I'd like to just do teas but not sure if that's possible.

Looking great man! I've been thinking of creating an admix for top dressing and using the tea-lab compost teas. Do you think it's possible to get away with just doing a solid top dress and teas once a week? I'd like to just do teas but not sure if that's possible.
I'm doing tea about 95% of the time at various strengths.
Occasional top dress of Nature's Living Soil "Girl Flower Power" or Roots Organics "Bloom".

I also utilize Roots Organics HPK.

I'm doing tea about 95% of the time at various strengths.
Occasional top dress of Nature's Living Soil "Girl Flower Power" or Roots Organics "Bloom".

I also utilize Roots Organics HPK.
Cool deal appreciate the info! Think after I use the rest of the grow dots I have I'm going to do another organic run to see if I can do it right this time. Going to try FFOF soil, the tea lab kit, some Down to Earth 4-8-4 top dress and some roots organic HPK. Think the tea and the HPK were my missing ingredients there.
Speaking of, how many ml/gallon of the HPK do you use and how often if you don't mind me asking? I just ordered some to see if it stops the P and K deficiencies I've been seeing during bloom.

Cool deal appreciate the info! Think after I use the rest of the grow dots I have I'm going to do another organic run to see if I can do it right this time. Going to try FFOF soil, the tea lab kit, some Down to Earth 4-8-4 top dress and some roots organic HPK. Think the tea and the HPK were my missing ingredients there.
Speaking of, how many ml/gallon of the HPK do you use and how often if you don't mind me asking? I just ordered some to see if it stops the P and K deficiencies I've been seeing during bloom.
I use about a tablespoon per gallon as the label indicates. I pour it into my tea brew.

I'll use it regularly now they are in full bloom.

Back