New Grower First grow, Earthbox and autopot XXL 9gal, Night Owl Wizard's Stash Remix

Screenshot_20230330_212012_Gallery.jpg

They do have some more time by the looks of it. The maybe were a little hungry or a little while. Possibly a little early color change. They look like they will make some canna. Crazy how buds fatten up the last days!

They do have some more time by the looks of it. The maybe were a little hungry or a little while. Possibly a little early color change. They look like they will make some canna. Crazy how buds fatten up the last days!
Here it is at day 90. I had a bud fall over today. I scoped it and see mostly cloudy with few clear ones left. Small amount of amber but mostly on the sugar leaves.
20230412_210023.jpg

I'm sorry for the late update life can be crazy. I have both of the plants hanging to dry. The first plant I cut on day 72 the other at day 83. I couldn't be happier about the results.
20230405_172702.jpg
20230406_180656.jpg
20230411_160708.jpg
20230411_160744.jpg
Screenshot_20230418_163237_Gallery.jpg
20230423_084620.jpg
20230422_183841.jpg

I'm newer to the site and I just got done reading through your grow and show and I really appreciate you taking the time to post it! I have been looking at switching to Earth box and I am happy to see such a great grow and beautiful site of the final product. Looking forward to seeing what you are doing next! :clapper:.... also I have a pack of Roswell Cookie's I'm gonna be trying out after I get done with the CDLC x Skywalker again very nice job with the grow and show Happy Growing

I'm sorry for the late update life can be crazy. I have both of the plants hanging to dry. The first plant I cut on day 72 the other at day 83. I couldn't be happier about the results. View attachment 1587332View attachment 1587333View attachment 1587334View attachment 1587335View attachment 1587336View attachment 1587337View attachment 1587338
Great outcome!
I'm newer to the site and I just got done reading through your grow and show and I really appreciate you taking the time to post it! I have been looking at switching to Earth box and I am happy to see such a great grow and beautiful site of the final product. Looking forward to seeing what you are doing next! :clapper:.... also I have a pack of Roswell Cookie's I'm gonna be trying out after I get done with the CDLC x Skywalker again very nice job with the grow and show Happy Growing
I LOVE my Earthboxes! Check out my current grow thread in my sig. I try to go in depth in what I do and why with Earthboxes. EBs are very simple and you don't need to go to the extent I do on your first grow. You can grow quite good canna with a handful of ingredients.
Take a look and feel free to ask questions!
I recommend starting with Jrs. They are a lot easier to get the root relationship established with the wicking area. That's what gives Earthboxes their 'power'.
If ya want to grow organic canna, it's the easiest way to do it.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I really like the earthboxes. From what i saw and what i learned i have high hopes for the next run. Deciding what to go with is a real struggle lol. Pretty sure 24K by Mephisto (100% indica) and I have some Roswell cookies also I was thinking of using maybe mango mrr.
20230425_215813.jpg

This is what I have to choose from. The last three are a colab with nightowl and gnome automatics. I have a plant count of 4

Back