Indoor Teetee's 20.8 Ounce Night Queen and other Dutch Passion Classics

Beautiful plants!

:slap:
Cheers mate, thanks for looking in!
You've probably honed your skills quite a bit since back in 2017 m8.. i have a feeling this cream manderine will be a different story than your last :jointman: :karmacloud: :vibes:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I did Cindy Jack way back and much the same.... this time she's looking a LOT better!
:pass::woohoo1::d5:Hey TeeTee, beautiful frosty buds on your girls:drool:, and yeah that sucks the inspections so good call to get another lot of seedlings on the go. Ive done that before also 2 seeds in one, also forgot perlite also once.

Fungas gnats always a best here, now its other ones Aphids in the last grow. I hope the gnat stuff works as i cant get the power anymore on ebay it's not available. They are tiny little fockers. I worry about the adults introducing disease to the ladies.
Thanks Smokey. I went down both Hydro shops.... one wasn't sure what to do and advised I spray a load of Mortein around... the other one was much more informative. They said they've had a few people in recently asking the same.... maybe they're oushing the product? Who knows.... I must say, after 3 days use, I've seen a big reduction in the bastards.
Many many years ago moved my very mature flowering plants into my flatmates bedroom during a flat inspection.
She was so happy with a little jungle of perfumed plants next to her bed. Didn't want to give them back! :p

How is the Cindy Jack? Does it look like it's reputation of super high THC for an auto??

I had Cream Mandarine XL a few years ago. Pretty fast. Beautiful citrus tones, and colors, too.
I think that the Sweet strains tend to be a little faster than others, which may be good for you.
Thank you SM... If you ever needed to hide some of yours, I'd find it hard to return too!
Cindy is looking good...
CJ 12.JPG

CJ 13.JPG

CJ 15.JPG

Here's my previous Cindy Jack, not a happy looker at day 72 (Feb '18)...
day 72 CJ 1.JPG

hope2grow

Hands down the best autoflower grower on this fucking planet m8. Tang, the legend that was lol, was good, but you've upped that game x 10 brother. Unbelievable shizzle. Max rep points buddy.

Kyote

Beyond dialed in!
Hi @smokeyfromau and @Quentin3176 thanks for tagging along.
Hopefully @muddy-ledhydroponic @NG420 @otuaflower @hope2grow @Iriee Vibez @Taipan @Ribbzzy @the green bandit @pop22 @Vapo and @Shiva's Mistress will catch this as well.

Lots has happened with them since the initial post where I showed you them upto day 32... they are on day 50 now, and the tent's at full capacity....
large.5f1fc5feb311b_day50group1.JPG
clockwise from top left: TD, DL (hidden by the enormous...) NQ, CJ

I decided to play musical chairs and move them all one place clockwise.....
large.5f1fc60915d4d_day50group2.JPG
clockwise from top left: CJ (hidden), TD, DL, NQ

The main reason for all this arseing around was height... the enormous NQ was near the carbon filter, and the lights were at max level.
Moving them allowed me to have a Skyline 400 light straddling the filter at a comfortable height for the shorter Daiquiri Lime, and I could make use of the mighty Skyline 800 for the NQ ... once again, thanks to Muddy at LED Hydroponics for this superb light.... last time I used it, I pulled 18.5 (dry) ounces of Blue Amnesia.

Here's all my lighting, crammed up into a 1.2m² x 1.2m² wide space!
large.5f1fc62a34a89_day50lights1.JPG

The Skyline range is great, you can have one unit over each plant and have the flexibility to have them at different heights...
large.5f1fc6368a16c_day50lights2.JPG

Let's have a closer look at that Night Queen....
large.5f1fc64111407_day50NQ1.JPG

So, another Teehee monster - I'm just surprised it's a Night Queen... usually the NQ is mid sized and finishes quickly.
This one's not like any NQ I've ever done before, so I had a look in Seedfinder, and they do mention a second phenotype that is very tall and takes longer to flower... this must be it!

I haven't done much with her, just a bit of leaf removal lower down, so here she is in her new position under the 800W Skyline...
large.5f1fc64c71509_day50NQ2.JPG

Before I moved her, I took a shot without lighting just to show you what I'm dealing with....
large.5f1fc65b2a372_day50NQ3.JPG

She's on an EC 0.8 feed, and as you can see from the main stem, she's got a long way to go...
large.5f1fc6684a9c6_day50NQ4.JPG

Think Different is looking great. By far the most advanced of all...
large.5f1fc677dc6b4_day50TD1.JPG

That was before the move, here she is in her new spot....
large.5f1fc682eeb26_day50TD3.JPG

Much the same except a little light trimming of lower leaves, and any poxy internal stems that won't get much light.
She's also on an EC 0.8 feed, but she's got 5 days of PK 13/14 going in as well.

From the side window you can see more of her......
large.5f1fc69134f94_day50TD4.JPG

Lights off gives you a better appreciation of how full of bud she is....
large.5f1fc69da6752_day50TD5.JPG

Not bad for day 50. She tends to be a quick finisher, and this one's in a hurry to get it done. Dutch Passion say 70 days.

Whenever she's ready, I'm looking forward to consuming her... she's got plenty of grease on them leaves for making Canna Coconut oil, and those buds are gonna fatten up and smoke real good!
large.5f1fc6adc5425_day50TD6.JPG

Daiquiri Lime is a bit smaller than the beasts I'd previously grown a few years ago. This one's like the one I did in my last grow, short with very dense foliage.....
large.5f1fc5c618aaf_day50DL1.JPG

I removed loads of leaves to reveal the multitude of tops hiding underneath....
large.5f1fc5d4d2a47_day50DL2.JPG

....and although she looked a little worse for wear afterwards....
large.5f1fc5df1681f_day50DL3.JPG

... she soon picked up and she's hopefully going to stretch a bit more and load up....
large.5f1fc5ee4fa70_day50DL4.JPG

She's on an EC 0.9 feed, same as the Cinderella Jack......
large.5f1fc5a0e3335_day50CJ1.JPG

..... another short and leafy plant.
I've given her a bit of an internal thin out.....
large.5f1fc5ad802bc_day50CJ2.JPG

... and moved her behind the Night Queen, out of sight.....
large.5f1fc5bb71231_day50CJ3.JPG

There you are then, quite a long post, but it's been a while.
Hope you're riding the second wave - stay safe, stay stoned!
Another monster grow teetee, :slap::slap::slap:

Cheers mate, thanks for looking in!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I did Cindy Jack way back and much the same.... this time she's looking a LOT better!

Thanks Smokey. I went down both Hydro shops.... one wasn't sure what to do and advised I spray a load of Mortein around... the other one was much more informative. They said they've had a few people in recently asking the same.... maybe they're oushing the product? Who knows.... I must say, after 3 days use, I've seen a big reduction in the bastards.

Thank you SM... If you ever needed to hide some of yours, I'd find it hard to return too!
Cindy is looking good...
View attachment 1229415

View attachment 1229416

View attachment 1229417

View attachment 1229418

I'm thinking of buying you a chainsaw for future harvests bro! :d5:

you knocked that one out of the park again mate! The amount of growth on your plants is impeccable. It seems

like you have everything dialled in to a point that if no one interfers with their silly inspections... you get 6 zips +

atleast!! That's some awesome growing! Your gonna be stoned until next year buddy! I think i might order some daiquiri lime,

hope2grow is right, those colas are magnificent!! SO much material to make your killer RSO with. I ate a cookie the other night made with some

RSO and woke up trying to figure out how to walk again haha.

Peace

:baked::baked:

View attachment 1229415

View attachment 1229416

View attachment 1229417

View attachment 1229418
Lovely and Frosty TeeTee, Maybe they are outsing the product, i see they have Tanlin and Gnatrol. Great that it is working, they are such an annoying insect, seem to be everywhere. cant turn my back when potting up haha

day 90 - Cindy's down
Man, my hands are aching from all this cropping lark!
Last post I was on the verge of taking them all down, well now they are all finally done!

I started on 4th Sept (day 90) and took the Cinderella Jack out of the tent for her final photo call.....
large.5f6a20b890a4f_day90CJ.JPG

She was made up of stubby fat colas....
large.5f6a20d65f5c5_day92CJcrop1.JPG

... and a tub of loose stems, again with fairly chunky buds.....large.5f6a20dc2d946_day92CJcrop2.JPG

2 days of chopping and I had her hanging in 2 boxes for 2 weeks, now she's jarred up with some Boveda 62's....
202.4g or 7.14 ounces, and I'm very happy with that. The bud's well sticky and I'm looking forward to seeing what she's like to smoke.

That left the Daiquiri Lime on day 90...
large.5f6a20bf4e4f3_day90DL.JPG

..... which was still throwing out tons of white pistils, and a bit of foxtailing.....ready to chop!

The Night Queen was also begging for the chop. I had one 800W Skyline above her, plus a 400W going at an angle on the right, to get those buds lower down.....large.5f6a20caea5cb_day90NQ2.JPG

..... I think it was worth the extra light cos she's thick with solid bud!
large.5f6a20c50254b_day90NQ1.JPG

Higher up, you can see the colas beginning to bow over with the weight!!!
large.5f6a20d181399_day90NQ3.JPG

I think the Night Queen deserves a post of her own.....

day 92 - It's all about the Night Queen
....so here she is. The Night Queen (Automatic) on day 92.....
large.5f6a20e0bc400_day92NQ1.JPG

The height of that door is 2.05m.... she is just immense!!!

From another angle.....
large.5f6a20e48c506_day92NQ2.JPG

Her right side.....
large.5f6a20e89c681_day92NQ3.JPG

.... and her left side....
large.5f6a20ed36646_day92NQ4.JPG

I tried to get a shot from above....
large.5f6a20f01ce93_day92NQ5.JPG

.... a view of her bottom half....
large.5f6a20f44dfc1_day92NQ6.JPG

... and look at those colas... rock solid every one of them....
large.5f6a20f782bd9_day92NQ7.JPG

... a little closer and you can see these big long colas full of hard uniform nugs.....
large.5f6a20fb763d4_day92NQ8.JPG

It took me 4 days to get her down, those long stems were a pleasure to trim up. I had them hanging to dry in a variety of boxes for a good 2 weeks, then box by box I clipped the buds off and set up for the big weigh in.

This is a shot of the dried stems of the main colas (ie just the top part of the plant)... each one is about 45cm long...
large.5f6a215dbb153_NQharvest1.JPG

Closer inspection shows that it's all sticky and hard...
large.5f6a2162a60fe_NQharvest2.JPG

... with plenty of amber trichomes to get me hammered....
large.5f6a21661f901_NQharvest3.JPG

Once I removed the buds from the stems, just this lot weighed 287g... dry.
The rest of the plant came in at 303g.... meaning this Automatic Night Queen yielded 590g (thats 20.8 ounces) of top quality bud!

20.8 ounces from an Auto???? Yes it's true!

This Night Queen has been a true blessing, the test smokes give me the usual blurry eyesight and empty lethargy that I love so much, and it should last well into next year!

@DutchPassionTony this MUST be a record? Thank you SO much mate!

It's amazing how one simple seed can produce such a huge amount of bud.

It's been a while since I've had to buy from a dealer, but let's say at AU$350 per ounce, that's over $7K you've saved me. There's so much good karma coming your way mate!

In the name of all that's good and green @Teetee .. absolutely fucking speechless.. pardon the profanity.. but it is justified in this case I would contend.

You sir are a str8 up legend of the auto growing world.. a proper legend my friend.

Amazing plants.. massive weights.. beautiful buds.. diamond geezer :worship: :drool:

Congrats on a gargantuan haul yet again m8.

Back