Temp and Humidity and Light Cycle

I am 49 days into this grow in my garage.
21/3 light cycle.

The tent is running in the mid 70Fs with 50-60% rH with lights on.

Lights off and the temp goes into the low 70s high 60s with a humidity in the 80s.

I have 4 fans moving air inside the tent constantly.

Do I run a risk of mold/mildew if I continue with lights off numbers like this for just 3 hours?

Would running the light 24/0 at this point cause the plants to hermie or other issues?

20221221_203203-01.jpeg

I run a 6" Phresh Hyperfan on an Inkbird WiFi thermostat. 3x3 Gorilla tent.View attachment 1549166
Dope, unfamiliar with the ink bird and it’s settings but I’m assuming you have it turn on based on temperature, does it have a standby setting(if it’s set at 75 but the tent is only 74 is the fan off or in the lowest setting?). Is there an option to have it run regardless during lights out? Also are you maintaining the garage with a dehumidifier or anything or just running as is venting into it?

Dope, unfamiliar with the ink bird and it’s settings but I’m assuming you have it turn on based on temperature, does it have a standby setting(if it’s set at 75 but the tent is only 74 is the fan off or in the lowest setting?). Is there an option to have it run regardless during lights out? Also are you maintaining the garage with a dehumidifier or anything or just running as is venting into it?
My garage is too cold for constant exhaust fan operation.

Here's a link to the InkBird.
I like it because I can check my temps wherever I have internet.

My garage is too cold for constant exhaust fan operation
My basement is too, the only way I can get a controller to work is by running vents according to humidity and only setting temp control as a safety setting. Seems like you have a heating and cooling plug, so perhaps when the vents are off the other outlet becomes hot and you could use a small dehumidifier in tent:shrug: I’d say cold pot would be better than moldy humid pot given your options though:cool1:

I also run a Thermapro sensor about a foot below the light.

Check out the lights out dip and humidity rise.

Screenshot_20221222_120102_ThermoPro Sensor.jpg

My basement is too, the only way I can get a controller to work is by running vents according to humidity and only setting temp control as a safety setting. Seems like you have a heating and cooling plug, so perhaps when the vents are off the other outlet becomes hot and you could use a small dehumidifier in tent:shrug: I’d say cold pot would be better than moldy humid pot given your options though:cool1:
I'd definitely use my humidifier in there if I had room.
My bad.

I would increase the exhaust fan during lights out. Cooler temp OK if humidity drops to safer level, check VPD charts.
It's not clear to me if the thermostat is controlling a heater or exhaust fan.

Back