Temperature and Humidity

eoe

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I’m struggling to keep both temp and humidity up at the same time in the tent and my seedlings are suffering. I keep my humidifier going 24-7 but can’t seem to keep the humidity in the 60s. Right now it’s in the 40s. Help.

Consider buying a 500 watt radiator heater for the tent.
I wish I had 40% humidity. Right now I'm sitting at 24%. After years of low humidity growing, I decided to buy a humidifier and will fire it up a little later today.

But how do you keep both the temp and humidity levels high? It’s either one or the other right now for me. But not both. Does the exhaust fan play a part? How?

I just installed a Inkbird controller. Presently, it just controls the heater. A humidifier is on its way. Seems like a good product at a reasonable cost that might help you.
31A1A3A4-CB1F-4838-8ABD-F55865A418AF.jpeg
0ABDC0D3-E55F-43A3-AF0D-E5FA062CA741.jpeg

:yeahthat: Love my inkbird controllers and Ac infinity controllers temp and RH :thumbsup:

But how do you keep both the temp and humidity levels high? It’s either one or the other right now for me. But not both. Does the exhaust fan play a part? How?
Zip, seal the tent. Turn off the extraction fan. Check out a.c. infinity fans and controllers.
:yeahthat: Also If you don't have controller for the exhaust fan turn the fan down to a lower setting or you may need to put it on a timer.. otherwise the exhaust fan will just be exhausting all your humidity you are making out of the tent

:yeahthat: I run the heater and humidifier with inkbirds but I don't have a controller for the exhaust so I just run mine at 50% for 15 minutes every 3 hours to keep humidity up but get some fresh air inside

During the winter months I turn the extraction off and run co2 at 500 ppm. Humidity being controlled by a.c. infinity controller.. tent stays about 77 and 55 % r.h. my tent is in a 2nd floor bedroom. Works for me..

Back